Manipal University is responsible for collecting the Manipal M.Tech University Online Entrance Test (MU OET PG 2020) each year.
This is a college-level entrance test that administers admissions for engineering courses offered by the Manipal Institute of Technology (M.Tech programs) and the Manipal School of Information Sciences (M.E. programs).
Shortlisted candidates for GATE can also take the exam (MU OET PG 2020). Admission will be granted based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam.
MU OET PG 2020 Important dates
Here are the essential dates for the MU OET PG 2020 exam.
Applicants should note that all dates shown below in this table are provisional and based on last year’s exam schedule.
|Starting of application form||1st week of October 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of March 2021|
|Slot booking started from||4th week of March 2021|
|MU OET 2021 exam date||4th week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2021|
|Starting of counseling||1st week of June 2021|
|Classes commenced from||2nd week of July 2021|
MU OET 2021 Application Form
Applicants must correctly fill in all the details mentioned in the application form and must make the payment of the application fee when completing the application form.
Applicants need to submit the application form after filling in all the details and also take the hard copy of the application form.
How to fill MU OET 2021 Application Form
Applicants must complete the following steps to complete the MU OET 2020 application form:
- Step 1: Registration: The candidate should appear on the online gateway by entering details such as – name, email id, cell phone number, and date of birth. The candidate also provides course and class details.
- Step 2: Complete the registration form – The participant then had to enter their contact information, such as an address, PIN, phone number, etc.
- Step 3: Education Qualification – Candidate must follow the academic details about the passed qualifying exam, the passing year, and other relevant information.
- Step 4: Provide Relevant Documents – After completing all required fields, the candidate provides scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the defined format.
- Step 5: Payment of the application fee: In the last step, applicants pay the corresponding application fee of Rs 600, as well as an entrance fee of Rs 1400.
Payment method: Payment can be made both online and offline.