Registration for MU MET 2020 Online Counseling started on August 18, 2020. The MU OET is the popular Manipal Entrance Exam and is fully known as the Common Entrance Exam at Manipal University.
Manipal University offers this entrance exam to applicants to provide them with engineering, pharmacy, applied science, and many other courses and these applicants are interested in completing their desired programs at this university, they can complete the application form through the mode online.
In the MU OET entrance test, applicants need to bring all the necessary documents with the admission card and these applicants will get the qualified grades when examining their admission to the different courses of Manipal University. Through this content, applicants will be able to know the complete information of MU OET, including MU OET tips, consultation dates.
MU MET Counseling 2020 – Started
MU MET 2020 Online Counseling Registration has been started on 18th August 2020. Click Here to Register Online.
MU OET Counseling 2020
The MU OET counseling procedure started on August 18, 2020, and these candidates are shortlisted in the list of merits of the University of Manipal, only they can attend the counseling procedure after receiving the appeal letter from the University in your registered email ID.
At the time of the counseling procedure, the candidates will be distributed among the places according to availability.
After the announcement of the results and the list of merits, the counseling procedure will begin to allow the admission of candidates.
Important Dates of MU OET Counseling 2020
There are the important dates of MU OET counseling has mentioned below for candidates:
|Round 1 – Counselling (Physical Round)||August 2020|
|Round 2 – Online Seat Allotment||August 2020|
|Round 3 – Online Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
|Round 4 – Seat Allotment Process||To be Announced|
|Round 5 – Online Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
|Filling of Choices for Intra Institute Sliding by admitted students, at the reporting center (Physical Round)||To be Announced|
|The announcement of Seat Allocation after Intra Institute Sliding||To be Announced|
MU OET Counseling Venue
These candidates are shortlisted for a counseling session, they can select the counseling location based on their preferences and there are three counseling locations mentioned below:
New Lecture Hall Complex
Manipal Institute of Technology
Manipal – 576 104
Manipal University Jaipur,
Off Jaipur Ajmer Expressway
Jaipur – 303007
|Sikkim Manipal University
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology,
C-Block (Academic Building)
SMIT, Majitar, Rangpo,
Sikkim – 737 136
The procedure of MU OET Counseling 2020
Applicants must follow the MU OET counseling procedure mentioned below:
- At the consultation site, applicants must be physically present.
- Applicants must complete the registration forms available at the registration desk.
- Based on the outcome of MU OET 2020, applicants will be called in for the document verification process.
- All selected candidates must pay the subscription utilizing an application drawn in favor of “Universidad Manipal” in the name of Manipal or Udupi.
- Candidates can choose any available seat during their session
- After the allocation of seats, the candidates will be issued the order of allocation and receipts for payment of fees.
- At the time of the report or earlier, applicants must be contacted at the designated university to complete their admissions process.
Documents to be verified in MU OET Counseling 2020
Applicants must receive the necessary documents for verification at the counseling center.
- MU OET Hall 2020 ticket
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
- Project request for board registration fees and course fees.
- 10th standard score sheet as proof of date of birth
- Certificate of conduct/school/university character
- Transfer certificate or graduation certificate issued by the school/college.
- Copy of parent’s PAN card
- Two recent identical passport size photos and one stamp size photo