MH CET 2020 law exam template includes question numbers, total time, scoring system, exam mode, etc. MH CET Law (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law) is a state-level entrance exam. It is carried out by the Common Entry Test Cell State, Mumbai.
The date of the MH CET Law 2020 exam has already been announced, the exam will be taken on October 11, 2020, for 5 years of classes and October 2020 for 3 years of classes. The different faculties/institutions have offered law courses based on the mark of the admission test to the MH CET law.
Applicants can enter the 3-year LL.B course and the 5-year Integrated-LL.B course through this exam. The test is also known as the Maharashtra Law CET. Applicants can consult it
MH CET Law 2020 Exam Pattern – Overview
|Language||English and Marathi|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of questions||150 questions|
|Total marks||150 marks|
|Marking scheme||Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer; no negative marking|
MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2020
Check that the completed exam template appears on the exam and performs well.
- Exam Date: The exam will be taken on October 11, 2020, for 5 years of classes and October 2020 for 3 years of classes.
- Mode: The exam will be taken only in online mode (computer test).
- Session: The exam will be organized in several sessions.
- Question Type: The question document will be a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Language: The questionnaire will be done in English and Marathi.
- Negative score: there will be no negative score for wrong answers.
- Duration of the exam: The time that will be given will be 2 hours.
- The paper support: the question paper will be done in English and Marathi.
- Several questions: The questionnaire will consist of 150 points.