The date of the MH CET Law 2020 exam has already been announced, the exam will be taken on October 11, 2020, for 5 years of classes and October 2020 for 3 years of classes. The different faculties/institutions have offered law courses based on the mark of the admission test to the MH CET law.
Applicants can enter the 3-year LL.B course and the 5-year Integrated-LL.B course through this exam. The test is also known as the Maharashtra Law CET. Applicants can consult it
MH CET Law 2020 Exam Pattern – Overview
|Language||English and Marathi|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of questions||150 questions|
|Total marks||150 marks|
|Marking scheme||Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer; no negative marking|
MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2020
Check that the completed exam template appears on the exam and performs well.
- Exam Date: The exam will be taken on October 11, 2020, for 5 years of classes and October 2020 for 3 years of classes.
- Mode: The exam will be taken only in online mode (computer test).
- Session: The exam will be organized in several sessions.
- Question Type: The question document will be a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Language: The questionnaire will be done in English and Marathi.
- Negative score: there will be no negative score for wrong answers.
- Duration of the exam: The time that will be given will be 2 hours.
- The paper support: the question paper will be done in English and Marathi.
- Several questions: The questionnaire will consist of 150 points.