This page will provide a link to log into the MH CET Law Answer Key 2020, for the applicant’s eligibility. The MH CET Law 2020 Answer Key will be available in pdf format, and applicants must download it before consuming.
The test is conducted in the online style intended for admission to the 10,000 seats (approximately) of the 5-year LLB program. In total, 11 universities and 153 law schools will recognize the MH CET law score.
MH CET Law 2020 Answer Key – Releasing Soon
MH CET Law 2020 Answer Key Dates
The MH CET Law 2020 answer key will be nearby online after the exam. The answer key can be obtained for the subjects, namely, Legal Skills and Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Present, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Basic Mathematics.
With the help of the MH CET LAW answer key, each student has the option of guessing their approximate score. The official answers will be printed on the official website so that students can estimate the answer in their own way.
Some coaching institutes also offer unofficial MH CET LAW 2020 answers, which are completed by their subject experts.
|Date of Exam||11th October 2020 for 5 Yrs LLB And 2nd – 3rd November 2020 for 3 Yrs LLB|
|Online Display of Provisional Answer Keys||To be Announced|
|Last date of Online submission of objections on Question Paper/Answer key||To be Announced|
|Scanned OMR Answer Sheets||To be Announced|
How to Download the Answer Key
To access the MH CET LAW 2020 answer key, candidates must visit the website and follow the steps:
- Pop on the official MH CET LAW site.
- Submit the required credentials, that is, the application ID and password.
- Then check the Submit button. The MH CET LAW 2020 answer key (5-year LLB program) will be displayed.
- Download the answer key and associate an answer with your answer.
- Take an impression for a while to come
How to Calculate Score Using MH CET Law 2020 Answer Key
According to the scoring system, the questionnaire will total of 150 points. For each correct answer, add 1 point and the sum obtained will be your score. There will be no negative score for wrong answers.
To access the MH CET LAW 2020 answer key, candidates must follow the instructions:
Ideal serious attempt: 125 to 130 questions
Good score: 110 to 112 points for the best universities
- The difficulty level of the test was a mixture of moderate and difficult (difficult) questions.
- Candidates who have attempted approximately 125-135 questions with 80-85% accuracy can assume a score between 110-112 points.
- MH CET LAW 2020 took place in a window of 120 minutes (2 hours).
- The candidate must answer 150 objective questions.
- There was no negative mark.
- The test consisted of five sections with no time limit for each one.
How to Obtain the OMR sheet
- Subsequently, upon completion of the exam, several leading training institutions issue an uncertain answer key to the candidates. The Government of Maharashtra will release the MHT CET 2020 Interim Response Key in May 2020.
- It is available online. The expert will also publish OMR answer sheets in May 2020.
- With the answer key, candidates can estimate their approximate test scores. Applicants confirm OMR sheets and answer keys through applicant login.
- It has been published for physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics. It is accessible in pdf format. Applicants can download the MH CET 2020 answer key along with their set of question booklets.
MH CET Law 2020 Result
After the posting of the answer key, the board will announce the MH CET result on the website in October 2020 for a 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB course October 2020. Applicants can verify their results online on the website by entering your login credentials. Additionally, applicants will be able to download their scorecards from the website.
The corrected MH CET 2020 Law will be published on the website a few days after the entrance test. After the answer key is posted, the results will also be announced on the website.