The MH CET Law 2020 admission card for the 3-year course has been published. The MH CET Law 2020 Admission Card (5 Years LLB) is available on October 1, 2020. Visit the official website to download the document. Enter your MH CET LAW 2020 login details – registration number. And password to retrieve the paper.
The document download indication will be called the email ID or mobile phone number. The MH CET Law is fully known as the Maharashtra Common Entry Testing Law, which is carried out by the Maharashtra Higher Education Authority.
These candidates are interested in being admitted to the law course, such as LL. B (3 years) and LL. B (Integrated-5 years), you can complete the MH CET Act application form via online mode from the official website of Maharashtra Higher Education Directorate.
MH CET Law 2020 Admit Card – Available
MH CET Law 2020 Admit Card has been released for the 3 Yrs Course. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
MH CET Law Admit Card 2020
The MH CET Law 2020 Admission Card for the 5-year LLB course became available on October 1, 2020, and these applicants have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the Admission Card in online mode using their registered number and your date of birth.
Candidates must verify the details mentioned on the admission card before uploading the admission card and all candidates must receive the admission card from the exam center.
Many universities and institutions will accept MH CET law exam scores through this authority to allow them to be admitted to law courses.
Through this article, applicants can get complete information about the MH CET law, including the admission card to the MH CET law, admission card dates, card discharge procedure, etc.
MH CET Law 2020 Admit Card Dates
|LLB 5 Yrs||LLB 3 Yrs|
|Availability of Admit card||1st October 2020||23rd Oct 2020|
|MH CET Law 2020 Exam date||11th October 2020||2nd – 3rd Nov 2020|
Photo Id List along with Admit Card
The CET unit made it necessary to bring some brochures to take to the exam center. Applicants without a result in the cancellation of the application
- The recent passport size photograph is preferably the same as the one uploaded at the time of registration.
- Proof of identity with the original photo
- Proof of name change in original (if necessary)
Subsequent documents are acknowledged as binding photo ID:
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Bank Pass Book
- PAN Card
How to Download
- Go to the official website
- Then check the link through which the download page appears
- Now enter important details like application number and password
- After providing the details, download the admission card.
- Then pick up the photocopy of the admission card.
Instructions for Candidates
Applicants must follow the important instructions on a separate page included in the 2020 MH CET Admission Card (downloaded from the website).
For your information, we have also mentioned these guidelines here.
- Bring two passport-size color photos along with an admission card and original photo ID.
- No electronic system, for example, mobile, calculator, or other wireless equipment is allowed inside the exam rooms.
- Bring your office supplies like a pen/pencil, eraser, etc. for the exam.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the exam site 35-40 minutes before the scheduled exam time.