The answer key MBAUSOL 2021 has been published. You can request this exam by completing the application form online by visiting the official website. According to the eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for this exam and it is organized annually by the authority.
Here through this article applicants will get detailed information about MBAUSOL exam dates, application forms, eligibility criteria and exam procedures.
MBAUSOL 2021 Notification – Result Declaring on 28th Aug.
- 1 MBAUSOL 2021 Notification – Result Declaring on 28th Aug.
- 2 MBAUSOL Admission Schedule 2021
- 3 MBAUSOL Application Form 2021
- 4 MBAUSOL Eligibility Criteria
- 5 MBAUSOL Exam Pattern
- 6 MBAUSOL Syllabus
- 7 MBAUSOL Admit Card 2021
- 8 MBAUSOL Answer Key
- 9 MBAUSOL Result 2021
- 10 MBAUSOL Counseling
MBAUSOL Admission Schedule 2021
The MBAUSOL admission calendar has been announced by the authority and applicants who wish to be admitted to the MBA program of this institute should check the important dates mentioned below.
|The application form starts from||Released|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||1st August 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||3rd August 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||3rd August 2021|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||5th August 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||10th August 2021|
|Date and Time of Entrance Test||14th August 2021|
|Result Declaration||28th August 2021|
MBAUSOL Application Form 2021
The MBAUSOL 2021 application form has been published and interested and eligible applicants for admission to the MBA program at the Open Learning University School can apply for the MBAUSOL exam by completing the application form through the online mode.
Applicants can complete the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the University of Punjab.
- Applicants must fill in the application form with all correct and complete details such as personal information and academic details.
- They must upload the necessary scanned documents, such as photos and signatures.
- They must pay the application fee through online mode using Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card.
The application fee to enter MBA (Executive) – Rs. 2175 / – and (Rs. 1088 / – for SC / ST / PwD). Proof of entry fees once paid will not be refunded.
MBAUSOL Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check their eligibility criteria before completing the application form and the details of the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants must have obtained their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the University of Punjab or a diploma from any other university recognized by the Union as equivalent to 50% of the overall grades. OR THEN
- They must pass the final exam conducted by a) Institute of Chartered Accountants b) Institute of Cost and Labor Accountants of India or England and c) Institute of Secretaries of company of India. OR THEN
- Applicants must have passed the AMIE exam with 50% or more grades after passing the Diploma Exam with 60% or more grades or they must have at least 60% or more grades and have at least 5 years of research / teaching experience.
MBAUSOL Exam Pattern
The exam template will be very useful for the candidates to know the complete structure of the questionnaire and the entry will be an objective type test.
- There will be multiple choice questions with 4 answers as options A, B, C and D.
- 3 points will be awarded for each correct answer and a 1 point deduction for each incorrect answer.
- The entry will last 2 hours and the total number of questions will be 25 questions in each section, so the total is 100 questions.
- No negative score for wrong answer
In the MBAUSOL examination, the questions will be asked from these sections such as
- Data interpretation and problem-solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- General English & Comprehension
MBAUSOL Admit Card 2021
On the official website of the University of Punjab, the MBAUSOL admission card was issued to applicants in October 2021, who successfully submitted their application form via online mode.
By entering the required information such as the application number and date of birth in the required field, applicants can download the admission card.
Candidates must bring the admission card to the exam center along with the required documents. The admission card contains details such as name, time and place of the exam, etc.
MBAUSOL Answer Key
The MBAUSOL answer key was published on the official website of the University of Punjab before the announcement of the result. Candidates can calculate and estimate their grades using the answer key.
If candidates have objections to the answer key, they can send their objections to the governing authority if they find any errors in the answer keys.
MBAUSOL Result 2021
The MBAUSOL merit list will be declared on August 28, 2021 on its official website. Candidates who took the exam can verify their results in the online mode by submitting the application number / list number and date of birth.
Based on the scores obtained in the exam, candidates will be shortlisted on the merit list.
Applicants must have these minimum scores, which belong to different categories.
|SC / ST / PwD||15%|
These candidates are shortlisted from the list of merits; they will call for counseling procedures. Candidates must be present at the time provided with the documents required for verification.
These candidates are selected for the counseling procedure; they have to pay an amount of 500 rupees.
Based on the marks obtained in the exam, the verification of the documents, the availability of places, the place will be assigned to the candidates of this institute.