Online registration for the December 2020 session in MAT 2020 for the last date of the PBT course has been extended until December 1, 2020. Each year, many candidates can apply for the MAT exam to complete their degree programs. budding management. To be admitted to the various AIMA participating institutes, candidates must have obtained qualifying scores on the MAT exam.
Here the detailed MAT information available in this article, including the December MAT application form, application dates and how to complete the application form, etc.
MAT December 2020 Application Form – Released
MAT December Application Form 2020
Online registration for the December 2020 session of MAT 2020 (CBT exam) started on December 7, 2020, applicants can complete the application form in online or offline mode.
Interested and eligible applicants can complete the application form and must fill in all the correct and complete details on the application form. When filling out the application form, applicants must also pay the application fee.
MAT December Application Form Dates 2020
The dates of the December MAT application form have been mentioned below for applicants and they should check it.
CBT Exam Dates for December Session-
|Starting of online registration||7th December 2020|
|Last date for online registrations for CBT||23rd December 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card for CBT||26th December 2020|
|Exam Date CBT||28th December 2020|
For December Session-
For the Paper Based Test:
|Starting of online registration||5th October 2020|
|Last date for online registrations for PBT||1st December 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card for PBT||1st December 2020|
|Exam date||6th December 2020|
|Result||To be Announced|
|Counseling begins||To be Announced|
Documents to Carry to fill MAT December Application Form
Applicants must bring the required documents when completing the application form and the documents will be
- Valid email ID (email must be valid for at least one year)
- The image of the scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and its size should not exceed 100 KB and not less than 40 KB
- The image of the scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and its size must not exceed 40 KB or less than 10 KB
- Net debit / credit card / bank details
- Personal data such as name, parents’ names, age, etc.
- Educational qualification details
Procedure to Fill the MAT December Application Form
This is the procedure mentioned below for applicants to fill out the MAT application form and they must follow it.
- Applicants must register by visiting the official website of All India Management Association.
- They can fill out the application form by entering the login information and they must fill out the application form with all correct and complete details.
- In the application form, applicants must also upload the required documents such as photographs and signatures.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode only by credit, debit, or online banking.
- After completing all the details, applicants need to submit it.