Admission to LPU NEST 2020 will close soon for various UG / PG courses. Lovely Professional University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (LPU NEST) is a college-level entrance exam.
Through this exam, candidates will be admitted to engineering, management, law, design, agriculture, hotel management, and many other courses. The review will be done by LPU.
It takes place twice a year throughout the country during January and April. Applicants must also go through their eligibility standards before requesting the exam. Here we provide details about the LPU NEST 2020 2020 registration.
LPU NEST 2020 Registration – Closing Soon
LPU NEST 2020 Admission is closing soon for various UG/PG courses. Click here to apply.
Applicants should verify the following details regarding the LPU NEST 2020 registration:
- Registration for LPU NEST 2020 is available both online and offline.
- For offline mode, applicants will need to purchase MBA / B.Tech application forms. It will be obtained on the university campus.
- Applicants can apply for Annex IV starting September 1, 2020.
- The last date to apply is until October 31, 2020, for B.Tech & MBA courses.
- For Annex I, the application process is complete.
- Also include the operational mail ID and contact number in the inquiry form for important communication details.
- All applicants will be required to upload a passport size photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants will need to fill in all basic and academic details on the application form.
- When registering, applicants will need to meet the exam city preference and will also need to reserve the exam spot online.
- Applicants are encouraged to also make multiple prints of the application form for later use.
For Online Mode
- The application form and electronic copy of the LPUNEST kit cost Rs. 800 (for children) and Rs. 500 (for girls).
- The application form and printed LPUNEST kit cost Rs 1000 (for boys) and Rs 700 (for girls).
Note: For an online application, fees can be paid through online banking via Net banking/debit card/credit card.
For Offline Mode
Applicants can also obtain the LPUNEST kit at the university campus or other prescribed location by paying cash.
- The application form and printed LPUNEST kit cost Rs. 800 (for children) and Rs. 500 (for girls).
- In the case of DD, applicants must send the costs with photography, signature, and documents to the following address:
Division of Admission,
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar- Delhi GT Road (NH-I),
Phagwara, Punjab (India)- 144411.
LPU NEST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the following details regarding the LPU NEST eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizens will be able to apply to the LPU NEST (B.Tech).
- Scoring: Applicants must qualify for exam number 12 or equivalent exam from any recognized board or university.
- Compulsory Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects at level 10 + 2.
- Percentage: Candidates must obtain at least 60% of the marks on the qualification exam.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed B.Tech or B.E or B.Arch. or B.Plan or any equivalent exam.
- Percentage – Applicants must achieve at least 60% of the overall grades on the qualifying exam.
LPU NEST 2020 Application Dates
Applicants must go through the following table regarding LPU NEST 2020 application dates:
|Events||Phase V (November Session)|
|Online Registration||16th October 2020|
|Last date of Admission||Admission Closing soon|
|Slot booking for online exam||Ongoing|
|Dates of Entrance Examination||up to the last date of admission|
|Events||Nov Schedule – Phase V|
|Online Registration Starts on||1st November 2020|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||–|
|Last date of submission of Application form||–|
|Scheduling of Interview||Ongoing|
|Conduct of Interview||Ongoing|
|Interview Result||4 days of appearing for an interview|
|Date of admission||Within 7 days after the declaration of the interview result|
Note: For programs not listed above, students can apply directly for admission (if they meet the eligibility criteria)
How to Apply for LPU NEST 2020
Applicants must follow the step-by-step procedure when applying for LPU NEST 2020:
Option 1 (Online mode):
- Visit the official site. (Link is provided above)
- Now log in with your username and password.
- After logging in, submit the registration fee via online mode.
- Now enter all the basic and required details in the application form.
- Please double-check and verify the details provided.
- After verification, a confirmation page will be generated on the application form.
- Now take multiple impressions of your confirmation page to use later.
Option 2 (Offline mode):
- Buy the LPU NEST kit on campus or in the office.
- Fill in the details on the OMR application form.
- Now submit the application fee.
- Choose how you want to send the rates.
- Now submit and save the copy of the completed application form for later use.
Applicants should check these steps to find out how to apply for LPU NEST 2020. Also be sure to check other basic details about the application form, its mode, fees, and much more. Also, review the details of the eligibility criteria to avoid any type of rejection. Applicants will need to read the details mentioned above regarding the LPU NEST application form to avoid basic mistakes.