KMAT Kerala 2021 Registration
Candidates must go through following details regarding KMAT Kerala Registration:
- KMAT Kerala 2021 registration will be done via online mode.
- For session first, candidates will be able to fill the application form from December 2020 till the last week of December 2021.
- For session second, application form of KMAT Kerala 2021 will be made available from the second week of March till last week of June 2021.
- While filling the application form, candidates must also provide working email ID & password as all important information will be sent to it.
- It will be mandatory for all candidates to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in prescribed format & size.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection so candidates must provide all asked & required details completely.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility to edit mistakes (if any) done in the application form.
- At last, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
- Application fee as per category will be as:
|General & SEBC category||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST category||Rs. 750/-|
KMAT Kerala Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for KMAT Kerala 2021:
- Nationality: Indian & non-Indians both category candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Management, Commerce, Engineering from any recognized boards or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for KMAT Kerala 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through the following table regarding KMAT Kerala 2021 Registration Dates:
For the First Session:
|Registration process starts||December 2020|
|Last date to register||Last week of December 2020|
|KMAT Kerala 2021 date||January 2021|
For Second Session:
|Registration process starts||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to register||4th week of June 2021|
|KMAT Kerala 2021 date||1st week of July 2021|
How to Apply for KMAT Kerala
Candidates must go through the following step by step procedure while applying for KMAT Kerala:
- Visit official site ( Link will be provided above)
- Enter details like candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Log in using your login credentials like user ID & password.
- Fill other details such as an address, qualification etc.
- Once you provide all the details in the form re-check & verify the details.
- After verification, click on the “Submit” option.
- Now, upload the scanned image of photograph & signature in JPG format.
- Size of a photograph must be between 15 to 30 KB in size.
- Signature’s size must be between 10 to 30 KB in size.
- Also, select the exam centre as per your preferences.
- After uploading of images, submit the application fee.
- Now take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article, we have mentioned all required details for KMAT Kerala 2021 Registration. We have given details such as application form, its mode, fee payment details etc. Candidates must also ensure they fulfil the mentioned eligibility norms as the application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mentioned procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.