The KIITEE 2021 Award Letter for the B.Tech course will be available the second week of April 2021. The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) administered the entrance examination for the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIITEE) for applicants for admission to undergraduate and graduate courses for a career in the future.
Many candidates take this exam every year to complete their various courses. Here in this article, you will find the details of KIITEE’s in-depth advice. The KIITEE is the college level exam and is offered internationally for applicants. It offers different courses such as engineering, law, architecture, computer applications, and others.
Candidates interested in being admitted to KIIT; can complete the application form online. This article provides comprehensive KIITEE information for applicants including tips, advice schedule, procedure, etc.
KIITEE 2021 Counselling
- 1 KIITEE 2021 Counselling
- 2 KIITEE 2021 Counselling Schedule
- 3 The Procedure of KIITEE 2021 Counselling
- 4 KIITEE 2021 Seat Reservation
- 5 KIITEE Fee Structure
The KIITEE dashboard will begin the fourth week of April 2021 on the official KIIT University website. These candidates will score the highest on the exam with minimum cut scores; they will be part of the counseling process after being shortlisted on the merit list.
Counseling is the final procedure for selecting applicants for admission to KIIT University. The KIITEE board will be held in an online mode for applicants. The KIITEE counseling procedure will take place in May for the B.Tech course.
All shortlisted applicants must be present at the counseling process to be admitted to KIIT University.
KIITEE 2021 Counselling Schedule
Here, we have mentioned the official schedule for the counseling. Check Below-
For B.Tech Course:
|Application form release||3rd week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit an application form||4th week of March 2021|
|Admit card availability||1st week of April 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Exam Date||2nd to 4th week of April 2021|
|Result declaration||4th week of April 2021|
|Counseling session||2nd week of April 2021|
For Other Courses:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||27th October 2020|
|Last date to receive an application form for candidates applying through national level test scores (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA)||10th January 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form||10th January 2021|
|Date of Examination||16th, 17th & 18th January 2021|
|Result Declaration||23rd January 2021|
KIITEE 2021 Counselling Address
Campus VI, Convention center,
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 24
The Procedure of KIITEE 2021 Counselling
These candidates are shortlisted for counseling, you can consult the counseling procedure from here. There is a simple procedure that the counseling steps have taken for the applicants.
- KIIT University offers an advisory session on its campus for applicants.
- All participating applicants must upload their qualification cards through the official website of KIIT University.
- Shortlisted candidates must be present at the counseling address for counseling procedures at the indicated time.
- Candidates must be present within half an hour of a counseling session on Council Avenue.
- All required documents/certificates and consulting fees must be carried by the applicants, which is mandatory for this.
- All applicants must pay the counseling fee using a draft KIIT application payable to Bhubaneswar.
- In the counseling process, applicants must choose their choice of courses, which will be available at that time.
- Seat assignment for candidates will be based on the option filled by the candidates, rank, seat availability and category, etc.
- When applicants are assigned through the seat assignment process, they will be sent to the assigned university and applicants will need to bring the required documents and fees to that university.
- The counseling process will be interrupted at any time as soon as all seats are filled.
Required Documents for KIITEE 2021 Counselling Procedure
All of the shortlisted candidates need to carry the required documents for the counseling procedure, which required documents are mentioned below-
- KIITEE 2021 Admit Card.
- KIITEE 2021 Rank Card.
- 10th certificate.
- The class 12th Mark sheet and Certificate.
- Admit Card of Class XIIth.
- Reservation certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- School leaving certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable, in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
Authorization to Parents to attend the KIITEE 2021 Counselling
If applicants cannot attend the counseling procedure and are not eligible to attend the counseling procedure with all the documents, in this case, they will be granted on a provisional basis. and the order of final allocation of seats after biometric verification of the candidates. for admission.
- A letter of authorization from the applicants.
- Proof of identity with a photograph.
- A certificate that mentions the name of the parent participating in the consultation.
KIITEE 2021 Seat Reservation
These candidates are shortlisted according to their ranking in the KIITEE entrance exam; They will be distributed among the different schools of the KIIT University according to the category of applicants. A separate list of merits will be prepared for applicants in this reserved category.
These applicants will be from the unqualified category, they will not be awarded and those from a reserved category will be awarded to KIIT University College. These are the reservation criteria listed below in the table of candidates by category.
|Category||Reservation of seats (%)|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||03%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
KIITEE Fee Structure
Awarded applicants are required to pay the fee to complete their courses and the fee structure that KIIT University has provided for applicants in the table below.
|Admission Fees (one time)||Rs 75,000/-|
|Fees per semester||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|Registration Fees per semester||Rs 1000/-|
|Examination Fees per semester||Rs 1000/-|