Karnataka M.Pharma 2020 first-round seating allocation result has been released. KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) at the state level.
These applicants wish to be admitted to undergraduate programs in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture (Agricultural Sciences), and Veterinary Medicine in the State Government and Private Institutions in the State of Karnataka; They can apply for the Karnataka CET exam by filling out the application form through online mode.
Many candidates take the Karnataka CET exam based on their eligibility criteria. Through this content, applicants will know the detailed information about the Karnataka M.Pharm admission dates, the application form, the eligibility criteria, and the admission procedure.
Karnataka M.Pharma 2020 Notification – Allotment Released
- 1 Karnataka M.Pharma 2020 Notification – Allotment Released
- 2 Karnataka M.Pharm Important Dates 2020
- 3 Karnataka M.Pharm Application Form 2020
- 4 Karnataka M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Karnataka M.Pharm Exam Pattern
- 6 Karnataka M.Pharm Syllabus
- 7 Karnataka M.Pharm Result 2020
- 8 Karnataka M.Pharm Answer Key
- 9 Karnataka M.Pharm Counseling 2020
Karnataka M.Pharma 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Result has been released. Click Here to Check.
Karnataka M.Pharma 2020 Result has been Declared. Click Here to Check.
Karnataka M.Pharma 2020 Admit Card has been released. Click Here to Download.
Karnataka M.Pharma 2020 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Check Application Details.
Karnataka M.Pharm Important Dates 2020
Applicants should be aware of the important Karnataka CET schedule mentioned below for applicants, those who want to be admitted to M.Pharm.
|Starting of application form||23rd October 2020|
|Closing of application form||1st November 2020|
|Last date of payment of the application fee||3rd November 2020|
|Application correction||2nd week of November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||Released|
|Date of Examination||22nd November 2020|
|Announcement of result||Declared|
|Commencement of counseling||Announced|
|Medical Examination – Physically Disabled candidates||8th February 2021|
|M.Sc. Nursing, MPT – Verification of Documents at KEA, Bangalore||9th February 2021|
|M. Pharm & Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) – Verification of Documents at KEA, Bangalore||10th February 2021|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure– for all disciplines||9th February 2021|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||10th – 12th February 2021|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||12th February 2021|
|(After verifying the Mock Allotment results, candidates are free to change, reorder, delete and add to their choices of courses/colleges as per their preference.||12th – 15th February 2021|
|Publication of first-round allotment Result||15th February 2021|
|Exercising Choices by the seat allotted candidates in consultation with their parents||16th – 17th February 2021|
|Payment of fees by Choice 1 Candidates||16th – 18th February 2021|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Colleges (Choice -1 Candidates Only) along with all the originals as per Verification slip||19th February 2021|
Karnataka M.Pharm Application Form 2020
The Karnataka Common Income Test (KCET) application form is available. Interested and eligible applicants to be admitted to the Master of Pharmacy course from the various government and private institutions in Karnataka can complete the application form by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Applicants must first go to the official website of the Karnataka Examining Authority (KEA).
- Applicants must click on the registration link provided on the official website and must submit the registration details.
- Applicants will receive login credentials to complete the application form and applicants must fill in their personal information, such as name, date of birth, gender, email address, and mobile phone number, as well as communication details.
- Applicants must upload their required scanned documents on the application form according to the prescribed format.
- Applicants must pay the application fee through Challan or Net Banking.
- After that, applicants must submit the application form and must also bring a printed version for future use.
|Karnataka||GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||INR 500|
|SC, ST, CAT-1||INR 250|
|Female Candidates||INR 250|
|Outside Karnataka||GM||INR 750|
|Outside India||GM||INR 5000|
Karnataka M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria
These candidates will complete the KCET application form; they must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants must be qualified for a pharmacy degree with qualifying qualifications to be admitted to the M.Pharm course.
- They must be qualified for the national entrance exam to be admitted.
Karnataka M.Pharm Exam Pattern
Candidates should prefer the exam template for better exam preparation and will know the complete structure of the question document. The details of the exam template are
- Exam Mode: Exam is performed in offline mode (pen and paper).
- Question types: The question document is multiple-choice in nature.
- Several questions: a total of 60 questions are formulated in each section.
- Duration: each section has 80 minutes.
- Scoring system: a score is assigned to each correct answer.
- Negative marking: negative marking is not expected. No points are deducted/awarded for checking multiple options.
Karnataka M.Pharm Syllabus
During the Karnataka CET exam, the program will be applied to the first and second programs of the PUC (Pre University College) (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) prescribed by the Karnataka State Department of Pre-University Education.
Karnataka M.Pharm Admit Card 2020
The Karnataka CET admission card has been issued to applicants and those who have successfully submitted their application form can download the admit card through online mode by submitting the required login information.
Candidates can download the admit card and these are the necessary documents, which all candidates must bring to the exam center, and without an admission card, they will not be able to enter the exam room.
Karnataka M.Pharm Result 2020
On the official website of the Karnataka Examining Authority, the Karnataka CET result has been declared by the authority and these candidates have appeared in this exam. They can check their result in online mode using their user ID and password, then they should send that.
Candidates can check the result and can also delete the print for future use. Applicants should verify all the details mentioned in the result.
Karnataka M.Pharm Answer Key
The answer key will be uploaded to the official website of the Karnataka Examining Authority. Candidates can download the answer key to calculate and estimate their grades and it will be of great use to them.
If applicants have an objection to the answer key, they can contact the authority with a valid answer and correct document.
Karnataka M.Pharm Counseling 2020
The counseling procedure is organized by the Karnataka Examining Authority and these candidates are selected from the list of merits, they will be summoned for counseling sessions and this will start from the second week of June.
Applicants should bring the appeal letter they received with them to attend the counseling sessions. All successful candidates must have the necessary documents for verification at the counseling center.
Based on the scores obtained in the exam, the filling of the options, the verification of the documents, and the availability of places, the places will be assigned to the candidates.