JKCET 2021 will be organized by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). JKCET 2021 will take place the last week of April 2021. JKCET is the statewide entrance test. JKCET is organized once a year.
JKCET is held for admission to various professional engineering courses. JKCET will help applicants to gain admission to B.Tech and B.E courses throughout the Union of Jammu and Kashmir.
Students will be admitted to different colleges/universities in the Union J&K territory. Here we mention the details of the important dates of JKCET 2021, application form, exam template, schedule, exam template, answer key, result, and advice.
- 1 JKCET Highlights
- 2 JKCET 2021 Important Dates
- 3 JKCET 2021 Application Form
- 4 JKCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 6 JKCET 2021 Syllabus
- 7 JKCET 2021 Preparation Council
- 8 JKCET 2021 Admit Card
- 9 JKCET 2021 Answer Key
- 10 JKCET 2021 Result
- 11 JKCET 2021 Counselling
|Full-Form||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Type||UG & PG Level|
|Offered Courses||Engineering, Medical & Other Courses|
|Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Helpline||+91 194 – 2433590, +91 194 2433760|
JKCET 2021 Important Dates
Get details of the important dates for JKCET 2021 here. The important dates for JKCET 2021 are available here for all applicants. Students are encouraged to check the full dates for the JKCET 2021 exam here in the table below.
|Release of notification||Last week of January 2021|
|Starting of application form||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of March 2021|
|Admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|JKCET 2021 exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2021|
|Counseling starts from||the month of June 2021|
JKCET 2021 Application Form
Here we mention the JKCET 2021 application form Details Students can also check How to complete the JKCET 2021 application form.
- The JKCET 2021 application form will be available through online mode.
- The JKCET 2021 application form will be published from the first week of February 2021.
- The JKCET 2021 application form can be completed until the last week of March 2021.
- The JKCET 2021 application form must be completed correctly and carefully, as the authority will not allow applicants to make corrections to the JKCET 2021 application form later.
- Students must upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature while completing the JKCET 2021 application form.
- The format of the images must be in JPEG / or JPG format.
- Applicants need to fill in personal details, communication details, education details, and another main requirement that will be mentioned in the JKCET 2021 application form.
- All students must enter the correct email address and mobile phone number when completing the JKCET 2021 application form.
- Applicants must print the JKCET 2021 application form confirmation page after submitting the final application form.
Here we mention the details of the application fee. The method of payment of the application fee and the amount in the next section.
- The registration fee must be paid through online mode.
- Application fees can be paid via net banking / UPI / credit card/debit card, etc.
- The registration fee for all applicants is 1,200 regardless of category.
JKCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Get details of JKCET 2021 eligibility criteria here Applicants can check all JKCET 2021 eligibility criteria mentioned here.
Students should check the JKCET 2021 eligibility criteria before completing the application form as the authority may reject the application if it does not meet the correct JKCET 2021 eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age limit: the student must not be under 17 years old. The candidate must be 17 years old as of December 31, 2021.
- Upper age limit: there will be no upper age limit.
- Grade: The student must have passed the subjects of the 12th class (HSC).
- Compulsory subjects: The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, as well as English as a compulsory subject for the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who are in grade 12 and have received a pending test can also apply for JKCET 2021.
- Scoring criteria: Minimum scores of 50% (45% for the reserved category) in its twelfth.
JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Here we mention the details of the JKCET 2021 exam template. The JKCET 2021 exam template will help the candidates to know the exam overview.
The JKCET 2021 exam template will also allow candidates to get good grades after developing an effective study plan.
- Exam Mode – The exam will run roughly in offline mode (paper-pencil test).
- Exam duration: The exam will last 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Types of questions: The question will be formulated in multiple-choice format (MCQ).
- A total number of questions: There will be a total of 60 questions.
- Scoring scheme: +1 points will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative note: 25 points will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Here we are mentioning the distribution of the marks in the table below.
JKCET 2021 Syllabus
Here we mention the JKCET 2021 study program. Applicants should know all the details of the JKCET 2021 study program.
The JKCET 2021 Curriculum is available here for all applicants who wish to take the JKCET. The program will be based on J&K Board Scientific Streams 11 and 12.
Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, communication system, optics, electromagnetic waves, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, atoms and nuclei, optics, communication system, electronic devices, electric current, etc.
Chemical equilibrium, solutions, surface chemistry, periodic properties, redox and electrochemical reactions, coordination chemistry, the chemistry of representative elements, solid-state and state of matter, chemical kinetics, transition element including lanthanides, etc.
Matrix and determination, sets, relations and functions, continuity and differentiation, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, limit, vector, and three-dimensional geometries, lines and conic sections, sequences and series, etc.
JKCET 2021 Preparation Council
Here we mention the details of the JKCET 2021 Preparation Board. The JKCET 2021 Preparation Board is available here for all applicants.
The JKCET 2021 Preparation Board will help applicants to get good grades on the entrance test.
- Applicants should be familiar with the exam template and program.
- You must erase fundamental concepts.
- Take short notes on important topics and review them regularly.
- Make an effective schedule and stick to it regularly.
- Exercise and train regularly to stay fit.
- Eat healthy foods and avoid snowfalls.
JKCET 2021 Admit Card
Here we mention the details of the JKCET 2021 Admission Card. The JKCET 2021 Admission Card will be available from the second week of April 2021. The JKCET 2021 Admission Card will be available online.
The JKCET 2021 admission card will be published on the official website. The JKCET 2021 admission card will be available only to students who have registered and correctly complete the form with the application fee. The JKCET 2021 Admission Card can be downloaded by entering your login information.
The authority will not send the JKCET 2021 admission card by any other means such as offline / post office etc. Students are required to bring the JKCET 2021 admission card on the day of the exam along with proof of government identity. Check all the details mentioned in the JKCET 2021 admission card.
JKCET 2021 Answer Key
The JKCET 2021 answer key will be released through online mode. The JKCET 2021 answer key will be available on the official website. The JKCET 2021 answer key will be posted after a few days of the exam. The JKCET 2021 answer key will be published in the first week of May 2021.
The JKCET 2021 answer key will help applicants verify the estimated scores applicants can achieve. The JKCET 2021 answer key will contain the correct answer to the JKCET 2021 question documents.
Students can submit the JKCET 2021 answer key objection with evidence within the time limit. The authority will not accept the JKCET 2021 response key challenge once the date has passed. Once the challenge is finished, the authority will publish the official and final answer key.
JKCET 2021 Result
The result of JKCET 2021 will be declared in the second week of May 2021. Applicants will be able to download the result from the official website. The result of JKCET 2021 will be declared through online mode.
The result of JKCET 2021 will be published on the official website. Candidates can verify the result of JKCET 2021 by entering their user ID and password. The result of JKCET 2021 will be declared with the list of merits.
The list of merits will contain the number of the list of students and applicants can check the list of merits through online mode. Students who achieve the minimum qualifying scores will be invited to the counseling process and their names will be on the merit list.
Students will be invited by the authority according to the rank obtained by them in the entrance test.
JKCET 2021 Counselling
Here we mention the details of the JKCET 2021 meeting. The JKCET 2021 meeting will begin in June 2021. Applicants whose names may be on the merit list will be called for the meeting.
The authority will organize JKCET 2021 tips for students through online mode. Students must submit original documents and photocopies on the day of the exam.
No places will be assigned to candidates without verification of documents. Students must pay 1500 rupees as a consultation fee.
Here we mention the list of documents that must be presented on the day of the JKCET Council 2021.
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- JKCET 2021 admit card
- JKCET 2021 result
- Photo ID proof
- Category certificate