The 2021 exam will take place in the fourth week of April 2021. The written exam will be conducted by the West Bengal State Board of Technical Education. It is also known as the joint polytechnic entrance exam. Each year, many candidates take this exam to graduate from state polytechnics.
In this article, candidates can view the full JEXPO 2021 exam template, including question types, exam mode, grading system, duration, and more.
JEXPO Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates are encouraged to check the test pattern for good grades and develop a strategy to decipher the test. In this section, applicants can view the full JEXPO 2021 exam template:
Course: engineering/technology degree.
- Exam mode: the exam will be done in offline mode (OMR answer sheet).
- Exam Dates: The exam will take place on the 4th week of April 2021.
Documents: The JEXPO exam will be divided into two sections.
- Section-1: Will be held for math.
- Section-2: It will be carried out for the subjects of physics and chemistry.
Types of questions: Questions will be formulated in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Several questions: The complete question document will consist of a total of 100 questions.
- 50 questions will be asked in mathematics (section I).
- 50 physics and chemistry questions will be formulated (section II), that is, 25 for each subject.
Exam duration: The maximum time allowed for each exam will be approximately 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Session: The exam will take place in two sessions, from 10:00 a.m. at 12:00 p.m.
- Use of Pen: Candidates should only use a black/blue pen to circle the answers.
JEXPO 2021 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Time Duration|
|Mathematics||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
JEXPO 2021 Syllabus
The JEXPO 2021 program will be prepared by the West Bengal Examinations Authority. The full program will include the tenth class program.
Applicants must study mathematics (for the first article), chemistry, and physics (for the second article). Applicants are encouraged to delve into their programs.
Exam Day Instructions
Candidates can also view exam day instructions in this section.
- Candidates may not use graph paper, recording charts, calculators, cell phones, and other electronic devices in the examination room.
- It is strongly recommended that students do not write anything on the OMR answer sheet for any hard work.
- Candidates are invited to report to the exam room within 30 minutes of the start of the exam.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination room without permission from the Center.
- Do not leave the exam room without turning in the OMR sheet to the team leader.