The JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) 2021 online application form will be published in the first week of January 2021. Students will need to complete the application form to access the polytechnic courses. The exam will be organized for the first-year polytechnic courses.
The exam will be organized by the West Bengal Council for Technical Education. These courses are available at various universities. The abbreviation for JEXPO 2021 is the joint exam for polytechnic, which is the entrance exam organized at the state level.
The application form will be available on the website for candidates who have applied for the exam. They will have to complete the form online and there is no other way to complete the form. Therefore, they will need to register for the exam.
JEXPO 2021 Application Form
Registration for JEXPO 2021 will begin from the first week of January 2021 and submission of the online form until the second week of April 2021. Candidates interested in applying must complete and submit the application form before the established deadline.
In this section, applicants can get details about the application form, including the mode, date, and other details:
- Registration for JEXPO 2021 will begin the first week of January 2021.
- Applicants will receive the JEXPO 2021 OMR application form, as well as a polytechnic information brochure that will be available the first week of January 2021.
- Applicants will receive a link providing the announced details of the JEXPO 2021 online application form.
- Candidates requesting the OMR application form should send their application to one of the WB polytechnic schools.
- Applicants should keep the hard copy of the completed application for future use.
JEXPO 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for the online application form Rs.450/-
- For OMR Application Form: Rs. 500/-
- (for valid Kanyashree enrollees Rs. 250/-)
- For Online Application Form: Rs. 450/-
- (for valid Kanyashree enrollees Rs. 225/-)
In the exam, the students will be attempting two papers
- First Paper– Mathematics & Second Paper- Physics and Chemistry.
- Questions’ Type: Multiple Choice Questions.
- These two papers will incorporate 100 marks each.
- The medium of Answering Questions: OMR Answer Sheet.
JEXPO 2021 (WB Polytechnic) Important Dates
|Date of availability of application form||1st week of January 2021|
|Deadline for Online submission of the form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Deadline to submit the OMR application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Students can download the admit card||3rd week of April 2021|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Date of publication of the result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Date of beginning of the counseling||1st week of June 2021|
The Process to Apply for the JEXPO 2021
- First, go to the JEXPO 2021 page and after going there you will need to find the link for the application form.
- Then click on the direct link from which you will be redirected to fill in the details in the request form
- After that, the registration page will appear on the computer screen.
Enter the Details
- The application form must be provided with the mandate details in the form of the student’s name, email ID, cell phone number, date of birth, address, contact number, category, and other important details.
- After filling in the details, click the submit option
- When completing the application procedures, students will receive an enrollment number and password in the email id and phone number.
Attach the Scanned Image
The application must be attached with a scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and certificates.
- All Educational Qualification Certificates
- Identity proof or Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category certificate
- Activate E-Mail ID
- Activate Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature