JEXPO 2021 will be held during the fourth week of April 2021. JEXPO 2021 is administered annually by the West Bengal State Council for Technical Education to offer admission to various pharmacy polytechnic engineering degree courses. and in architecture.
JEXPO is the state level entrance examination which is also known as JEXPO and is held annually to offer admission to various public and private colleges and institutes in the state of West Bengal.
In this article, we provide details of important JEXPO dates, eligibility, exam template, schedule, JEXPO 2021 application form, JEXPO 2021 admission card, corrected, JEXPO 2021 list/result, merit list, tips, the procedure for ‘admission.
- 1 JEXPO 2021 Quick links
- 2 JEXPO Highlights
- 3 JEXPO 2021 Exam Dates
- 4 JEXPO 2021 Application Form
- 5 Application Fee:
- 6 JEXPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 JEXPO 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 JEXPO 2021 Syllabus
- 9 JEXPO 2021 Preparation Tips
- 10 JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
- 11 JEXPO 2021 Merit List/ Result
- 12 JEXPO 2021 Counselling
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Result/Merit List||Click Here|
|Counseling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Full-Form||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Course Offered||Diploma Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
|Helpline||2227-7592 / 7070|
JEXPO 2021 Exam Dates
Get here the full dates of the JEXPO 2021 exams given here to date. See the table below.
|Starting of JEXPO 2021 Application Form||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit offline (OMR) form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit online JEXPO 2021 Application Form||Last week of March 2021|
|Availability of JEXPO 2021 Admit Card||1st week of April 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Publication of merit list/ JEXPO 2021 Merit List/ Result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Starting of counseling||1st week of June 2021|
JEXPO 2021 Application Form
Here we mention the details of the JEXPO 2021 application form, the student can also check how to complete the JEXPO 2021 application form in the given article.
- The JEXPO 2021 application form will be published offline and online.
- Students can complete the JEXPO 2021 application form through the government-funded and self-funded affiliated polytechnics of the West Bengal Council for Technical Education (WBSCTE) offline.
- The JEXPO 2021 application form will be published from the first week of January 2021.
- The student can complete and submit the JEXPO 2021 application form until the second week of March 2021.
- Students will be able to complete the JEXPO 2021 online application form during the last week of March 2021.
- Students are required to upload the scanned photographic signature and required documents in the given size on the web portal while completing the JEXPO 2021 application form.
- Students need to download the various documents and follow the various steps such as registration by filling out the JEXPO 2021 application form, uploading the documents by paying the application fee to be presented in the document and application, etc.
- Students believed that a JEXPO 2021 application form should submit to the designated polytechnic in the JEXPO 2021 application format suggested by (WBSCTE).
- Students are requested to check the JEXPO 2021 application form correctly and carefully as the authority will not have authorized the application correction function.
- After the JEXPO 2021 application form has been completed, students are asked to print the JEXPO 2021 application form confirmation page.
Mentioning here the form of payment of the application fees as well as the form of payment.
- Students can pay the application fee through often mode and online.
- Once the administrative fees have been paid, they will not be refunded in any case.
- Administrative fees paid are not transferable to third parties.
- Applicants can pay using the online method through online banking, debit card, and credit card.
We suggest students fill out the JEXPO 2021 application form online mode and pay for the application form online as it is more convenient and easy.
In the table below, we mention the online and offline application fee that students need to check.
|OMR/ offline application fee||Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for Kanyashree enrollees)|
|Online application fee||Rs. 450 (Rs. 225 for Kanyashree enrollees)|
JEXPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Get here the full JEXPO 2021 eligibility criteria provided here for all students.
Students must know all the quality criteria before completing the JEXPO 2021 application form because if they do not meet the eligibility criteria, their application may be rejected by the authority.
- Nationality: The student must be an Indian citizen and have the West Bengal State Residence Certificate.
- Age limit: student must be born before July 1, 2006
- Upper age limit: There is no upper age limit for students participating in JEXPO
- Educational Qualification: The student must have passed the 10th or 12th standard or have completed 2 years of ITI from any technical or recognized board.
- Minimum score: The student must have obtained a minimum of 35% of points in the qualifying exam.
- Compulsory subjects: the student must have passed mathematics, physics, and chemistry, as well as English in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the JEXPO.
- Candidate Appearing: Students who appeared or appeared in their senior or tenth year can also apply to JEXPO.
JEXPO 2021 Exam Pattern
Get the full JEXPO 2021 exam template that will help you get good grades on the entrance test.
The JEXPO 2021 exam template will help you know the complete overview of the entrance exam, as well as the duration and scoring system.
- Exam mode: the exam will be done in offline mode, that is, in pen-paper mode.
- Types of questions: Questions will be formulated in the format of multiple-choice questions.
- A total number of questions: There will be a total of one hundred questions to be asked during the entrance exam.
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the exam will be two hours or 120 minutes.
- Scoring scheme: for each correct one, points will be awarded.
- Negative rating: for each incorrect answer, 0.25 points will be deducted from the correct answers.
Here is the table below, we mention the exam template regarding the subject and the number of questions that come in the exam.
|Subjects||Number of Question|
JEXPO 2021 Syllabus
Here is the complete program for students preparing for the entrance test. The physics course curriculum will be based on standards 10 and 12, which will be by the West Bengal Council for Secondary Education.
The document will be based on physics and mathematics, that is, physical sciences and mathematics, so here, in the next section, we mention the topics that are incorporated into the JEXPO program.
You must know the full JEXPO syllabus and exam template.
chemical calculations, the periodic table, and periodicity of properties of elements, atomic structure, power and energy, measurement, the concept of mole, behavior of gases, thermal phenomena, solution, force and motion, bases and salts, sound, heat, organic chemistry and general awareness, etc.
Concurrency theorem, graphs, polynomials, the law of indices, area and perimeters of triangles and quadrilateral shaped regions, trigonometric ratios and trigonometric identities, coordinate geometry – distance formula, statics, area theorem, simultaneous linear equations, gains and losses, real numbers, circle theorem, simple interest, etc.
JEXPO 2021 Preparation Tips
Get their complete JEXPO 2021 preparation tips and tips to help you get good grades on the entrance test.
- Make the perfect schedule and stick with it regularly.
- Take short notes and review them regularly every day.
- Select the best online resources for studying and the best books as a study material.
- Exercise and yoga regularly, stay healthy and eat healthy foods.
- Do meditation and review every day.
- Clarify your basics and read them regularly.
JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
In the section, we mention the details of the JEXPO 2021 admission card. The JEXPO 2021 admission card will go online. Students can get the JEXPO 2021 admission card on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the JEXPO 2021 admission card by entering their login details.
The JEXPO 2021 admission card will be issued during the third week of April 2021. The authority has not provided any facilities to obtain the JEXPO 2021 admission card through offline mode or by post or by courier.
Students should download the JEXPO 2021 Admission Card and feel like they bring it on exam day as well, as no one will be able to enter the exam room without the JEXPO 2021 Admission Card. The JEXPO 2021 Admission Card must be downloaded and purchased with proof of identity for verification.
JEXPO 2021 Merit List/ Result
Students will be able to download the grade map through the online mode. The JEXPO 2021 results/merits list will be declared in the third week of May 2021. Students can view the JEXPO 2021 results/merits list online on the official website.
The authority does not offer the possibility to get the list of merits/results of JEXPO 2021 from an offline mode. In case of any discrepancy or error in the JEXPO 2021 list of merits/results, students are requested to immediately contact the official authority.
The List of Merits / Results and the List of Merits of JEXPO 2021 will be published simultaneously, and students whose name is displayed on the List of Merits will be called for advice. Applicants are requested to take the hard copy of the JEXPO 2021 Merit / Results List for future reference.
JEXPO 2021 Counselling
Get the details of the JEXPO 2021 board. The board will take place during the first week of June 2021 and the board will take place in online mode only.
Students must complete the college option and branch preference when invited for counseling. Students will be summoned for the JEXPO 2021 orientation process. Your students will go through document and certificate verification and seat assignment.
The elements of the seats will only be made after verification of the documents. The seat will be assigned to students who need to visit the assigned university establishment for admission and with the award letter and other documents.
Students are requested to bring original documents for verification. The 30 will cancel the seats if they do not present the original and the required documents.
We mention here the list of documents necessary for admission that had to be verified before submission.
- JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
- The class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Allotment letter
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.