JET Agriculture 2021 is a state level entrance exam, organized by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT), Udaipur. for admission to undergraduate and graduate courses in various branches such as agriculture, horticulture and forestry, food technology, and dairy technology.
Here we provide complete information about the JET Agriculture exam model that is officially announced by the authority.
This Exam is taken for admission into
- Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
- F.Sc. (Hons.) (Fisheries Science)
- Sc. (Hons.) Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- Tech. (Food Technology)
- Sc. (Ag.)-MBA (MBA) 5-year integrated course
JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Pattern
By the very nature of the competition, no program can be prescribed. However, it is an exercise to collect the best.
There would be a single questionnaire for all applicants who appear on JET and wish to be admitted to different courses.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in offline mode.
- Exam date: It will take place on July 11, 2021.
- Type of questions: The questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Language: The questionnaire will be administered in English and Hindi.
- Scoring scale: 4 points will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Number of questions: there would be 40 questions from each section.
- Negative rating: 1 point will be deducted for each incorrect answer. However, no points will be deducted for answering more than one option.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture and Biology. However, applicants only need to choose three subjects. Candidates for dairy technology and food technology tests should attempt the combination of PCM materials.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
The questionnaire would be available in the following five (5) subjects, namely agriculture, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and physics.
However, the candidate must attempt three subjects. The main general lines of the subject content are given in the study program.
Applicants who wish to be admitted to Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Fisheries / Food and dietetics can attempt three subjects.
To be admitted to Dairy Technology and Food Technology, applicants only need to test Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The questionnaire will be bilingual (English and Hindi) and will consist of multiple choice questions. In case of discrepancy, the English version will be considered correct.
The question paper will be in the form of a test booklet containing different topics, viz. Agriculture, biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics.
Each had 40 questions. There would be four suggested options [(1), (2), (3), (4)] for each question.
Applicants must choose the most appropriate option and fill in the corresponding circle with the black pen on the OMR sheet (details for completing the answer sheet are on the back of the OMR sheet).
Candidates can use the test book for preliminary work and the printed squares can be used to decide the correct answer.
The evaluation will be carried out only by marking on the OMR sheet. At the end of the exam, candidates can take away question books.
Scoring scale: Four points will be awarded for each correct answer and one point will be deducted for each incorrect answer (negative score).
If more than one option is chosen, it will be considered an incorrect answer. No grade will be awarded or deducted for no-score / no-attempt questions.
The list of merits will be prepared solely on the basis of the marks obtained. Once objections are received, if a question is found to be ambiguous or has an ambiguous answer, multiple correct answers will be given, no correct answer will be waived, and the merit of the marks obtained for the rest of the questions will be prepared.
Written Examination Schedule:
JET will run as scheduled. The candidate must appear at the exam center. No candidate will be admitted after the start of the exam. The candidate will not be able to leave the examination room before
NOTE: Information on the number of places at the university, filling in the options form, etc. for the admission application it will be shown after the declaration of the result.