JET Agriculture is called Rajasthan JET and also known as Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET), it is a state level exam. JET Agriculture is managed by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur
Aspiring and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the exam through the online mode and through this content; Applicants will be able to see detailed JET Agriculture information including JET Agriculture eligibility.
JET Agriculture 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants will need to verify their eligibility criteria before completing the application form and based on the eligibility criteria, applicants will be able to apply for this exam. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Applicants domiciled in the state of Rajasthan can only apply for JET 2021. For this category, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have at least three years of qualifying examination as a regular student at a recognized institution in Rajasthan.
- The applicant’s parents (father or mother) must reside in Rajasthan for a period of the past 10 years without interruption and the applicant has studied at least 5 years during the period at a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- Child of a retired or active employee of the government of Rajasthan or of one of the Rajasthan universities or secondary education council who the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years before being duly appointed by the government of Rajasthan by a Act of law before the last date of presentation of the application.
- Child of a retired or permanent Indian Defense Service employee of Rajasthan origin stationed in Rajasthan at the time of the last application date.
- Son or daughter of an active or retired Indian Paramilitary Forces employee stationed in Rajasthan at the time of the last application date.
- Children of a Rajasthan High Court judge must submit a commitment / affidavit showing that they have not claimed or used benefits in any other state.
Age: The upper age limit to apply will be 25 years (as per the 12th certificate) as of 01/01/2021.
- Qualification Exam: Applicant must pass the 10 + 2 exam or equivalent from Rajasthan, Ajmer council / university or any recognized council.
- Subjects: Applicants must pass the qualifying exam with the subjects of Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Minimum score: A 50% overall grade is required in the 12th class (Arts and Commerce applicants are not eligible).
- Flexibilities: 5% of the flexibilities will be offered to applicants in the reserved category (SC / ST / OBC-NCL / SBC-NCL) in the qualification notes.
- Applicants who take a 5% relaxation will not be considered in the UR category.
- Candidates who take the aptitude test again in 2021 are not eligible to sit for this exam.
- Applicants will not be informed of these results until the board is provisionally adjudicated to the institutions.
Applicants who have passed the Upper Secondary Examination (10 + 2) organized by the Secondary Education Council of Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other statutory board or any examination recognized as equivalent by the university in any of the combinations of The following subjects are eligible to appear in CHORRO:
i.g. PCM, PCMB, PCB, PCA, Ag. Stream etc. For Bachelor of Technology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics are essential at the 10+2 level.
- Choice: A candidate can attempt three of the five subjects on the JET exam, but those who wish to be admitted to the Bachelor of Dairy and Food Technology have no other choice and only have to attempt the PCM.
- Minimum qualifications: The candidate must have obtained at least 50% of the marks in the aforementioned exams (10 + 2).
- A 5% markdown would be granted to an applicant belonging to the SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy coat) / SBC (non-creamy coat) category.
- Relaxation: Candidates who benefit from a 5% relaxation will not be considered in the UR category.
- Qualification Exam: Candidates who have completed the recent 10 + 2 exam are not eligible for the JET.
Candidates who have taken one of the qualifying exams above and whose results have not been declared before the start of the JET may provisionally present themselves to the JET.
The result of the exams (10 + 2) is essential when filling in the option form.
The maximum age limit is 25 years old on 01-01-2021, that is, applicants born before 01-01-1995 are not eligible.
The date of birth mentioned on the secondary exam sheet / certificate will be considered authentic.
Domicile Criteria/Residential Requirement
JET is open to applicants domiciled in Rajasthan only, or an applicant must meet the following admission requirements:
The candidate must have studied for the last three years in the continuous qualification examination as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan, that is, have passed the 10th and 10 + 2 (in subject qualification) of Rajasthan.
The natural father or mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for a period of the past ten years, and the candidate has studied for at least five years during this period at the recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
The candidate must be a bona fide Rajasthan resident. He can currently study in any of the states other than Rajasthan.
The candidate is the child of an active or retired employee of
(a) Government of Rajasthan and officer of all services of India under the state of Rajasthan or
(b) Business / Company / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies duly incorporated by law by the Government of Rajasthan or (c) one of the Rajasthan Universities or the Rajasthan Secondary Education Council, provided the ’employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years before the last filing date.
The candidate is the child of a permanent or retired employee of the Indian Defense Service and the employee is of Rajasthani origin regardless of duty station or is stationed in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of the application for admission, provided That in case the defense personnel is of Rajasthan origin, they must present a certificate from the employer to the effect that their state of origin is Rajasthan upon entering duty.
A candidate is the child of a permanent (serving / retired) employee of the Indian Paramilitary Forces and the employee is of Rajasthani origin regardless of duty station or is assigned to Rajasthan at the time of the last application date , provided that in the case of paramilitary personnel of Rajasthan origin, the employer must present a certificate stating that their State of origin is Rajasthan upon entry into service.
The candidate is the son or daughter of a Rajasthan High Court judge, provided she submits an affidavit / pledge stating that she is not claiming or using that benefit in any other state.
- Relevant original documents / certificates that form the basis of the candidate’s eligibility must be provided by the candidate at the time of university enrollment, along with a self-certified set of the above documents and photographs.
- The certificate of bona fide Rajasthan resident must be duly signed by the district magistrate of the relevant district or an official authorized by him and must bear the authenticated photograph of the candidate.
- In the case of personnel in service, where the conditions of service have resulted in ineligibility, the candidate must present a certificate from the employer, with the appropriate authentication, identification and verification.