The Joint Entry Test (JET) Agriculture 2021 will be conducted by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology in Udaipur. This exam offers admission to professional courses in food technology, dairy technology, agriculture, horticulture, and forestry. The JET Agriculture 2021 exam score is accepted by the government and private agricultural institutions in Rajasthan for admission.
In this article, applicants can see the full details of JET Agriculture 2021 such as the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam dates and application procedures.
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form – Extended till 25th June
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form
To apply, a candidate must successfully register for their candidacy. Complete the JET Agriculture 2021 application form which is available in an online format at the official website link.
Eligible applicants can complete the online application form. The details of the application form are mentioned below:
- The JET Agriculture 2021 application form will be submitted only through online mode.
- The JET Agriculture 2021 app is available from March 24, 2021
- Application forms will be accepted until June 25, 2021.
- Applicants can only change information completed before the last submission date of the application form.
- Applicants must upload the scanned images of the photograph, the tenth certificate, and the category certificate.
- Please do not send the hard copy of the application form. The candidate should keep it for future use.
Applicants will be required to pay the application fee for JET Agriculture 2021 based on category. Applicants can pay the JET Agriculture 2021 application fee through online mode.
- The application fee will be Rs 2800 / -for General / OBC / SBC and Rs 1400 / – for SC / ST / Disabled (PC) applicants> 30%.
- Application fees can be paid by credit card, debit card, and online banking.
- The costs will not be reimbursed or transferred under any circumstances.
JET Agriculture 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants wishing to sit for the JET Agriculture 2021 Exam and Admission must meet the JET Agriculture 2021 eligibility criteria. Applicants who are not eligible for their JET Agriculture 2021 application will not be accepted.
Check the eligibility criteria to appear in JET Agriculture 2021 below:
- Domicile: Only applicants domiciled in the state of Rajasthan can apply.
- Age: The maximum age to apply will be 25 years old on 01/01/2021.
- Qualification Exam: Applicant must pass the Rajasthan 10 + 2 exam or an equivalent board in agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics.
- Minimum Scores: Applicants must achieve 50% of the overall scores on the qualifying exam.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% relaxation of qualification scores for applicants in the reserved category.
- Appearing Candidates – Qualification Exam Appearing candidates can take the exam.
Note: Applicants for the Arts and Commerce stream cannot apply.
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Dates
|Application form starts||24th March 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||21st June 2021|
|Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-||25th June 2021|
|Application form edit window till||June 2021|
|Admit card releases||5th July 2021|
|Rajasthan JET Exam Dates||11th July 2021|
JET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam will take place in offline mode.
- There will be a total of 200 questions on the exam.
- Candidates should only use the black pen to answer the question.
- 4 points will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be a negative mark for the incorrect answer, 1 point will be deducted from the marks obtained.
|· Subjects||No. of Questions|
How to Apply JET Agriculture 2021
It is necessary for all applicants to complete and submit the JET Agriculture 2021 application form in the required format only before the mentioned deadline. Applicants must follow the steps below to complete the JET Agriculture 2021 application form.
Follow the instructions below to complete the application form.
- Go to the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click on the “Online Application Form” tab.
- Before proceeding with an application form, please read the instructions carefully.
- After that, fill in the details and a registration number will be generated.
- Now enter the valid cell phone number and email id along with other necessary details.
- Check the complete details and click the “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Upload Images” tab.
- Download the scanned images of the photograph, the reservation certificate and the 10th note sheet.
- Click the “Reset” or “Save” button as desired.
- Now click on the tab “Payment of Fees”.
- Select the mode, pay the fees and click the “Submit” button.
- After the final submission of the application form, click the “Print” button to print the application form.