JEECUP 2021 will take place during the fourth week of April 2021. JEECUP 2021 will take place in offline mode. The JEECUP 2021 is the national entrance test. JEECUP is also called UPJEE (UP Polytechnic). JEECUP is organized once a year by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh.
JEECUP 2021 will help students to gain admission to the pharmacy, engineering, technology, and other courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Applicants who qualify for JEECUP 2021 will be offered admission to the various vocational/polytechnic universities in the UP state that will be affiliated with the Uttar Pradesh Council for Technical Education (UP).
Here in this article, the students will receive all the information related to the important date of JEECUP 2021, the application form, the exam template, the fees, the eligibility, the answer key, the admission card, the result, and admission details.
- 1 JEECUP Highlights
- 2 JEECUP 2021 Exam Dates
- 3 JEECUP 2021 Application Form
- 4 JEECUP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 JEECUP 2021 Exam Pattern
- 6 JEECUP 2021 Syllabus
- 7 JEECUP 2021 Preparation Tips
- 8 JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
- 9 JEECUP 2021 Answer key
- 10 JEECUP 2021 Result
- 11 JEECUP 2021 Counselling
|Full-Form||Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy & other Diploma Courses|
|Conducting Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Dates||April 2021 (Group A & E)|
|April 2021 (Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I & K1 to K8)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Official Website||Jessup. nice.in OR jeecup.org|
JEECUP 2021 Exam Dates
Here in this section, we mention the details of the dates of the JEECUP 2021 exams. Students should know the full dates of the JEECUP 2021 exams.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Beginning of application process||4th week of December 2020|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of February 2021|
|Admit card release||April 2021|
|UP Polytechnic 2021 Exam||4th week of April 2021|
|Release of Answer key||May 2021|
|Announcement of Results||3rd week of May 2021|
|Counseling process starts||In May or June 2021|
JEECUP 2021 Application Form
Here in this section, we provide the details of the JEECUP 2021 application form. Students can also check how to complete the JEECUP 2021 application form.
- The JEECUP 2021 application form will be published via online mode.
- The JEECUP 2021 application form will be published in the fourth week of December 2020.
- Applicants can complete the JEECUP 2021 application form until the second week of February 2021.
- Students are encouraged to verify all eligibility criteria before completing the JEECUP 2021 application form.
- The authority will not provide any possibility to complete the JEECUP 2021 application form through offline mode.
- Students are encouraged to complete only one JEECUP 2021 application form. The authority will reject several or more JEECUP 2021 application forms.
- Students must complete the JEECUP 2021 application form correctly and carefully because once the application form is completed, it will not be edited/modified/corrected.
- Students must upload the scanned image of the passport size photographs and signature along with the required documents while completing the JEECUP 2021 application form.
- Students are advised not to send the hard copy of the JEECUP 2021 application form to the authority.
- Applicants are requested to take the printout of the JEECUP 2021 application form confirmation page for future reference.
Here in this section, you will get all the information related to the JEECUP 2021 application fee. Students will know the payment method and the payment method for the JEECUP 2021 registration fee.
- The application can be completed through online mode.
- The JEECUP 2021 application fee can be paid with the net credit/debit/bank card.
- Applicants can also pay the JEECUP 2021 application fee through SBI / ICICI’s E-challan bank.
Here in the table below we mention the details of the fee structure by category.
|General/ OBC||Rupees 300+ Bank Charges|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rupees 200+ Bank Charges|
JEECUP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here we mention the JEECUP 2021 eligibility criteria for all applicants applying for the JEECUP 2021. This will help you understand the JEECUP 2021 eligibility criteria that must be known before applying for the entrance test.
- Address: Applicants must be domiciled in the UP state.
- Age Criteria Students must be at least 14 years old on July 1, 2021.
- Age limit: there is no age limit.
- Appearance: Students who sat or sat for the qualifying exam are also eligible for the JEECUP 2021 entrance test.
- For the pharmacy degree: the student must have passed the 12th standard with physics and chemistry as a compulsory subject with mathematics/biology as an option.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% points in the same subject as physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology.
- For the Engineering / Technology degree: The candidate must have passed the tenth class of any recognized board with a minimum of 35% points (cumulative).
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% of points in each subject such as chemistry, physics, mathematics.
- For lateral entry into the engineering/technology diploma: the candidate must have passed the 12th level/level OR ITI Trade (2 years) OR 12th with technical/professional subjects.
- The student must have passed with a minimum of 60% in engineering subjects such as (mechanical, civil, electronics), etc. Students must have passed with a minimum of 50% points in PCM subjects.
JEECUP 2021 Exam Pattern
Here in this part, we mention the details of the JEECUP 2021 exam template. Students should know the full JEECUP 2021 exam template before starting the preparation.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in online mode for Groups B to I and K1 to K8. The exam will be conducted for groups A and E through the offline mode (based on pencil paper).
- Several questions: The document will consist of a total of 100 questions.
- Types of questions: The document will contain questions of an objective type.
- Exam duration: the student will have 3 hours (180 minutes) to complete/complete the exam.
- Language of the work: The document will be in English and Hindi.
- Scoring system: students will get 4 points for each correct answer.
- Negative note: for each incorrect answer 1 point will be deducted.
JEECUP 2021 Syllabus
Get the full JEECUP 2021 curriculum here. The JEECUP 2021 study program must be known to the candidates for effective exam preparation. Students can check the official JEECUP 2021 program on the official JEECUP website.
The JEECUP 2021 curriculum will contain exam subjects 10 and 12. Subjects include physics, chemistry, and mathematics for admission to engineering and technology.
Students who wish to be admitted to the pharmacy course should prepare for physics, chemistry. Mathematics / biology subjects.
JEECUP 2021 Preparation Tips
Here in this section, we mention the details of the JEECUP 2021 preparation tips. The JEECUP 2021 preparation tips will help the candidates to get good marks in the entrance exam. Here are some of the tips and tricks to pass the JEECUP entrance exam.
- Students should be familiar with the complete exam template and program.
- students have to solve the topics and sample questions from the previous year.
- They can study good books online and offline and consult good study material to take the entrance exam.
- Take notes and continue to review it regularly.
- Make a study plan schedule and follow it regularly.
- Eat a healthy diet and stay fit.
- Exercise and practice yoga regularly.
JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
The JEECUP 2021 Admission Card will be published in the first week of April 2021. Applicants can get the JEECUP 2021 Admission Card in online mode only. Applicants can get the JEECUP 2021 admission card on the official website.
The JEECUP 2021 admission card can be downloaded by entering the login details. Once the JEECUP 2021 admission card is uploaded, students are requested to verify all the details mentioned on the JEECUP 2021 admission card.
Students must bring the JEECUP 2021 admission card on the day of the exam. Students will not be admitted to the exam room without the JEECUP 2021 admission card. Candidates must present proof of identity with the JEECUP 2021 admission card.
JEECUP 2021 Answer key
The JEECUP 2021 answer key will be posted once the exam is completed. The JEECUP 2021 answer key will be released through online mode. The JEECUP 2021 answer key will be published on the official website. Candidates can download the JEECUP 2021 answer key in pdf format.
The corrected JEECUP 2021 will be released first on a provisional basis. The JEECUP 2021 answer key will help candidates to know the estimated scores obtained by them in the entrance test.
In the event of a discrepancy in the JEECUP 2021 response key, the authority will allow challenging the JEECUP 2021 response key. Once the challenge has been accepted, the authority will publish the final JEECUP 2021 response key.
JEECUP 2021 Result
The result of JEECUP 2021 will be declared in the third week of May 2021. Students will be able to check the result of JEECUP 2021 through online mode. The result of JEECUP 2021 will be declared on the official website.
Applicants will get the JEECUP 2021 result by entering the login credentials. The authority will also post the score on the official website.
Students who qualify for the JEECUP 2021 entrance exam will be eligible / invited for the other admissions procedures. The JEECUP 2021 result and the scorecard will contain the exact scores obtained in the JEECUP 2021.
JEECUP 2021 Counselling
Get the details of the JEECUP Council 2021 here. The JEECUP Council 2021 will be held after the result of the declaration. The authority will verify applicants’ documents and certificates during the JEECUP 2021 assessment process.
The JEECUP 2021 notice will be carried out through online mode. Applicants must choose/select hunches and branches during the JEECUP Council 2021 on-site.
Students will earn admission and seating based on JEECUP state open rank, choice, and reserve.