This test is also called the UP & Uttar Pradesh Joint Polytechnic Examination (UPJEE). The UP Polytechnic exam is administered by the Uttar Pradesh Council for Technical Education (UPBTE).
Applicants check here for detailed information on UP Polytechnic 2021 form correction.
JEECUP Application Form Correction 2021
Applicants can make corrections to the JEECUP 2021 application form through the online mode. Modifications in offline mode (fax/app, including email, etc.) will not be allowed. The correction will begin the third week of April 2021.
The JEECUP 2021 exam will be held in the last week of May 2021. After the due date, no changes to the application form will be accepted. The correction will start from the 3rd week of April 2021. After the deadline, no modification of the application form will be taken into account.
JEECUP 2021 Application Form Correction Details
Last year, applicants can only correct / modify some details of UP Polytechnic’s online application form. Requests for change of testing center/district will not be accepted. Applicants can make changes in the following areas:
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Examination Details
How to Make Corrections
Applicants should follow the steps given to make corrections on the JEECUP online application form:
- Open the official website of the examining authority. (The link will be provided above).
- Click on the “Correction of the application form” link.
- Enter the “registration number” and the “password”.
- Make corrections in the application form.
- After correction, download the generated recognition page.
- Keep the printed copy of the completed correction form for future use.