Applicants are admitted to various undergraduate and graduate courses in engineering, medicine, dentistry, law, and numerous courses.
Applicants will find their admission to GGSIPU College. They will have to take the entrance exam to the corresponding course. Admission will be given on the basis of the results of the entrance test.
IPU CET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can fill out the IPU CET 2021 application form on the official portal via online mode. Applicants must complete the application by logging into the official website of the University. Applicants must submit an application before the deadline.
Here we provide some important details on how to complete the GGSIPU 2021 application form:
- The IPU CET 2021 application form will be published in March 2021.
- The last application form to complete is April 2021.
- The authority published the IPU CET 2021 application through online mode.
- For each course, applicants must complete a separate application form with a separate CET code.
- Applicants are required to write an application with a processing fee of Rs. 500 / – in case they claim a correction to date of birth, applicant’s name, parents’ name or category / region.
- Applicants should check the status of their application through login only after submitting their application.
- After completion, applicants must request to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature, and left fingerprint.
- The images uploaded by the candidate must be in JPEG or GIF format.
- Five maximum sizes must be 80 KB.
- Applicants should keep a printed version of the completed application form as proof of application.
Applicants must pay the application form fee. 1000 / – for each course in online or e-challan mode. Once the payment is made by the applicants, it will not be refunded. Check the entry exam registration fee article below.
- The cost of the application will be Rs. 1000 / for each course.
- Processing fees and taxes will also apply.
- Administration expenses will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- The payment of the fees will be made by debit / credit card or net banking.
IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam is organized for many courses. Therefore, they must meet the admission criteria for the desired courses.
|B.Tech||12th passed/appearing with 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Additionally, the candidate is also required to pass the English subjects individually in the qualifying examination.
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||Pass in 12th class/appearing from the recognized board by securing 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. Also, secure passing marks in English subject.|
|B.Tech (LE)||3-years diploma holders or B.Sc degree holders with Mathematics are eligible for this course. The minimum marks that candidates have to secure is 60% marks.|
|M.Tech||B.E./B.Tech (in the respective discipline) Or Pass Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or Pass M.Sc & MCA by securing 60% marks.|
|BCA||The minimum qualification requirement is 12th passed with English and Mathematics or Computer Science/Informatics Practice/Computer Applications/Multimedia & Web Technology/Data Management Application/Web Application with not less than 50% marks.
Candidates possessing a diploma in engineering with a minimum of 50% marks.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and 12th with Mathematics and English.
|MCA||Pass a bachelor’s degree in engineering or BCA by securing 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.A.LL.B./BB.A.LL.B.||The prescribed qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board by attaining 50% marks in aggregate. Also, candidates must pass English in the qualifying examination.|
|LL.B.||Graduation passed in any stream with not less than 50% marks.|
|LL.M.||Candidates who have passed LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized institution with not less than 50% marks are eligible for this course.|
|BBA||12th or its equivalent examination with English subject by obtaining a minimum of 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Programmes||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.|
IPU CET 2021 Important Dates
For CET Courses-
|Application Form Released Date||1st week of March 2021|
|Last Date of Submission Application Form||April 2021|
|Application Correction/Edit Form||April 2021|
|Admit Availability||May 2021|
|Exam Dates||May 2021|
|Counseling/Admission Procedure||June 2021|
|Events||Last date to submit the Application Form||IPU CET 2021 Exam Date||Announcement of Result|
|MBA (IT)||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|MA (English)||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|B.Sc Nursing||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|LLB||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|B.Tech||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|B.Com (Hons.)||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|MBA||Admission Through CAT|
|BBA||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|B.Voc||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|B.Ed||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|BCA||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|BHMS||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|BAMS||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|PGAC (PG Ayurvedic Courses)||April 2021||To be Announced||To be Announced|
The Process to Fill Application Form 2021
- Applicants will need to complete the application form to take the desired courses. They will need to visit the site and obtain the copy of the application.
- Applicants must enter some of the required information, such as education and personal information. The information must be provided correctly. The information is the applicant’s name, date of birth, category, caste, certificate of studies.
- After providing the information, you will need to submit the details by clicking the submit option.
- Now you must make the payment that is paid by net banking, credit card, debit card.
- The application form is completed online from the Indraprastha University website.