IPU CET 2021 is the entrance exam organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, India. The IPU CET 2021 is organized to offer admission to various undergraduate and graduate professional courses at the University. IPU CET is the university entrance exam that takes place once a year.
Students will be admitted to courses in various fields such as management, engineering and technology, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, arts, education, law, and many more after CET 2021. from the IPU.
Students who wish to be admitted to MBBS and BDS courses must qualify for the NEET 2021 entrance test. Here in this article, we mention the details of the IPU CET 2021 important date, eligibility, exam template, program, application, card of admission, result, advice, etc.
IPU CET Highlights
- 1 IPU CET Highlights
- 2 IPU CET 2021 Exam Date
- 3 IPU CET 2021 Application Form
- 4 Application Fee:
- 5 IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 IPU CET 2021 Syllabus
- 7 IPU CET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 8 IPU CET 2021 Admit Card
- 9 IPU CET 2021 Result
- 10 IPU CET 2021 Cut Off
- 11 IPU CET 2021 Counselling
|Exam Name||IUP CET|
|Full-Form||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Type||UG, PG & Other Courses|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Applications, Medical, Nursing|
|Conducting body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (P&PT) Mode|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
IPU CET 2021 Exam Date
Get the details of the IPU CET 2021 exam date here. Students should know the full dates of the IPU CET 2021 exam that have been written here.
|Course||Last date of Application submission (2021)||Date of Exam (2021)||Result declaration (2021)|
|MBA (IT)||2nd week of April||3rd week of April||1st week of May|
|B.S.C (Nursing)||2nd week of April||4th week of April||4th week of May|
|B.Tech||1st week of May||2nd week of May||1st week of May|
|LLB||1st week of May||3rd week of May||Last week of May|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May||3rd week of May||4th week of May|
|MBA||1st week of May||Last week of May||2nd week of June|
|BCA||1st week of May||2nd week of May||4th week of May|
|BBA||1st week of May||Last week of May||2nd week of June|
|B.ED||1st week of May||2nd week of May||4th week of May|
IPU CET 2021 Application Form
Here in this section, we mention the details of the IPU CET 2021 application form. Students can also refer to How to complete the IPU CET 2021 application form.
- The IPU CET 2021 application form will be published via online mode.
- The IPU CET 2021 application form will start on different dates for the different courses.
- The authority will publish the IPU CET 2021 application form in two parts.
- The first part will be related to general and personal information and the other form will contain courses and payment details.
- Students first filled in the personal and general information and then they will be allowed to proceed to the next section where they can select courses and pay the application fee.
- Students must upload a recent passport size photo and signature after scanning upon registration.
- Students are requested to fill out the form correctly and carefully as the authority will not allow the application form to be modified later.
- Once the application form has been completed, the student must remove the printout of the confirmation page from the IPU CET 2021 application form.
Get the details of the registration fees here. Students should know all the details of the application fee. Here we mention the form of payment and the amount to be paid.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode.
- Applicants can pay administration fees with a Net Banking / Credit Card or Debit Card.
- The candidate must pay 1000 rupees as the registration fee for each course.
IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here we mention the IPU eligibility criteria for the 2021 CET. Students must know the eligibility criteria for the 2021 IPU CET before applying for the 2021 IPU CET.
If students do not meet all the IPU CET 2021 eligibility criteria, their application will be rejected at later stages.
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- UG Courses: The minimum age limit is 18 years old and the candidate must not be older than 21 years as of December 31, 2021.
- PG Course: Candidate must be at least 21 years old and not older than 35 years old as of December 31, 2021.
- Baccalaureate OF Vocation: The candidate must not be older than 45 years.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology):
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed level 12 of any recognized board.
- Minimum marks: The student must have a minimum of 55% of points in her qualification exam.
- Compulsory subjects: Must have PCM with biology/biotechnology with English.
For M.Tech (Tool Engineering)
- Qualification: Candidate must have completed a B.Tech / B.E in Tool Engineering / Mechanics / Mechanics and Automation / Production / Production and Industrial Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum marks: The student must have a minimum of 55% of points in his qualification exam.
For MBA Programme:
- The candidate must have done the Graduate in any stream from any recognized University.
- Passed the Final Examination of the ICAI/ICSI/ICWAI
- The student must have a minimum of 50% Marks in their Qualifying examination.
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Here in this section, we mention all the details of the ISU CET 2021 exam template. The student must know the complete IPU CET 2021 exam template to get good grades in the entrance test.
- Exam Mode: The exam will take place in offline mode.
- Language of the exam: The work will be requested in English.
- Exam duration: The exam will take place within 150 minutes of the B.Tech course and the other will take 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Total score: the exam test will be 600 points in total.
- Types of questions: questions will be formulated in an objective type format.
- Number of questions: 150 questions in total will be asked during the B.Tech entrance test
- Scoring system: +4 points will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative King: -1 point will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
IPU CET 2021 Syllabus
Get the details of the IPU CET 2021 program here. Students should be familiar with the full IPU CET 2021 program. The IPU CET 2021 program will help them develop test preparation strategies.
The UG CET 2021 schedule for UG courses will come from level 12 and candidates applying for the PG courses must prepare from the UG level for the same courses they choose.
Here, students can see the IPU CET 2021 program for a few courses.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology) program: The program will contain various subjects from the 12th-grade chemistry, mathematics, and physics, biology (botany and zoology) subjects.
For the MBA program: The program will contain subjects of – Numerical ability, English language and understanding, general awareness and reasoning ability, including interpretation of data.
IPU CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Get details of the IPU CET 2021 preparation tips here. The student should know the ISU CET 2021 Preparation Tips that will help him to get good grades on the entrance test.
IPU CET 2021 preparation tips will help you pass the entrance exam on the first try.
- Solve the mock tests offline and online, we help you get a good score and also help you to know the exam pattern.
- You should know the complete program and exam template.
- Solve the previous year’s questions and sample topics.
- Make the right picture if you study and strictly follow it.
- Eat a healthy diet and stick with it.
- Take short notes and have them review them daily.
- Stay healthy and fit.
IPU CET 2021 Admit Card
Here we mention the details of the ISU CET 2021 admission card. The IPU CET 2021 admit card will be declared through the online mode. Applicants can download the IPU CET 2021 admission card from the official web episode. Students can download the IPU CET 2021 admission card by entering their username and password.
The authority will publish the IPU CET 2021 admission card for the different courses on different dates. We ask that you continue to visit Iaspaper.net where you will get all the information about the ISU CET 2021 admission card.
Students should carefully write down the full exam date and the date of the ISU 2021 CET admission card. Students must have the IPU CET 2021 admission card at the time of the exam along with proof of identity. Candidates will not be admitted to the exam room without the ISU CET 2021 admission card.
IPU CET 2021 Result
Here we mention the details of the result of the TEC of the IPU 2021. The result of the ISU CET 2021 will be declared after the completion of the exam. The result of the IPU CET 2021 will be published online. The authority will publish the result of the IPU CET 2021 on the official website.
The University will declare and display the ranking of students who graduated from the IPU CET 2021 entrance test.
The authority will not give any separate prior information on the declaration of the result of the IPU CET 2021 or the advice to the candidates by any means. Please keep visiting this page for more information.
IPU CET 2021 Cut Off
Here we mention the details of the IPU TEC 2021 cut. The IPU CET 2021 threshold will be published after the result is declared. The IPU CET 2021 deadline will be declared via online mode. Candidates can check the IPU CET 2021 on the official website.
The IPU CET 2021 threshold is based on various factors such as the level of difficulty of the entrance exam, the grading system, the availability of places, the total number of students who have taken the entrance exam, etc.
The authority will establish the list of merits based on the cut-off scores. The list of merits of the IPU CET 2021 will only be valid for the same course to which the candidate has applied. The CET list of merits will also be valid for academic sessions.
The authority will publish the IPU CET 2021 threshold for the entire Indian level, i.e. Delhi and the other candidate states. Students who reach the IPU CET 2021 minimum threshold will be selected for the next advisory sessions.
IPU CET 2021 Counselling
The candidate must know all the details of the IPU CET 2021 Council. The IPU CET 2021 Council will be launched after the declaration of the result. Candidates who have qualified for the IPU CET 2021 entrance test will only be invited to the IPU CET 2021 Council if they meet all the University’s eligibility and admission criteria.
The details and schedule of the IPU CET 2021 Council will be communicated to applicants before the start of the IPU CET 2021 Council. The IPU CET 2021 Council will start before the last week of March of the admissions year.
Students will be invited to the IPU Council CET 2021, depending on the number of places available in each program/course. Admission will only be offered on the merit list. The university will not use any other method.