Currently, the 6 years of medical postgraduate degrees from different medical-dental institutions such as AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS have been exchanged for the INI CET exam. AIIMS, New Delhi is the official representative to conduct the INI CET 2021 every year for eligible applicants.
Applicants who wish to apply for INI CET 2021 can see the information we have shared in this article about important dates and events of INI CET, application form and fees, eligibility criteria, paper template, program, results, list of merits, date limit, counseling session and many more. You can also check the official website for more specific details about INI CET 2021.
INI CET 2021 Important Dates
Some basic information about INI CET 2021 Important events and provisional dates are mentioned below in this section for the candidate’s reference.
INI-CET January Session (MD/MS/M.Ch/ DM/ MDS):
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|The basic registration process starts||29th September 2020|
|Closing of the basic registration process||12th October 2020|
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images||14th – 17th October 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||19th October 2020|
|Generation of Registration Unique Code (RUC)||9th – 26th October 2020|
|Code Generation (only for accepted basic registration candidates)||9th – 26th October 2020|
|Prospectus uploaded (For Sponsored & Foreign National)||9th October 2020|
|Final Registration & Completion of details (Qualification, City Choices & Payment only for the candidates successfully generated code)||9th – 26th October 2020|
|Date(s) of checking the status of Final Registration & Last date of submission||3rd – 11th November 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||10th November 2020|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||20th November 2020|
|Declaration of results||27th November 2020|
|Seat Allocation process releases||1st week of December 2020|
|Counseling process starts||1st week of December 2020|
INI CET 2021 Application Process
In this section, we provide brief information about the INI CET 2021 application process for the reference of applicants who are not familiar with the filling process of the INI CET 2021 application form. Online mode is the only way for applicants They must get the INI CET 2021 application form. You have to visit the official website and go through the registration process which is divided into two stages, namely the basic registration and the final registration.
At the time of registration, applicants will need to enter some necessary details on the official website. Once the registration process is complete, applicants will be able to check their registration status after submitting the INI CET 2021 application form.
In September, applicants will be able to start their registration process and complete the INI CET 2021 application form.
- The registration process must be completed by September 29, 2020.
- We recommend applicants to consult the instructions before completing the INI CET 2021 application form via online mode.
- The authorities will carry out the final registration process on October 9, 2020.
- It is important that applicants correctly fill in all the details of the INI CET 2021 application form, as incorrect information in the INI CET 2021 application form will lead to the rejection of applicants.
- Once the registration process is complete, applicants must complete the payment of the registration fee.
- Applicants are then encouraged to keep a printed portion of the completed INI CET 2021 application form with the fee receipt for future reference.
Details on the INI CET 2021 application fee areas are provided below for applicants’ reference. You should also check the official website for exact information about the INI CET 2021 application fee.
|Description of the category||Amount|
|General and OBC category applicants||Rs 1500 / –|
|ST / SC / EWS category applicants||Rs 1200 / –|
The INI CET 2021 application fee can only be paid online by applicants.
In online mode, the INI CET 2021 application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI gateways, and Paytm.
INI CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The INI CET 2021 eligibility criteria are the basic requirement of applicants that must be met before applying to the INI CET. So, for applicants’ reference, below we have provided the basic information about INI CET 2021 eligibility criteria that one should know before applying.
- Age limit: the authority has not established an age barrier for candidates.
- A certain number of attempts: There is no limit to trying the exam.
- Nationality: Indian citizens, OCI / NRI, and foreigners can only apply for the INI CET exam.
- Educational qualification: Anyone who has a valid bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institute can apply.
- The minimum score (general category): You must obtain more than 55% of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- The minimum score (reserved category): you must obtain more than 50% of the marks in the qualifying exam
- Internship / Training: Candidates who have completed 12 months of internship before applying to INI CET 2021 are only eligible.
INI CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Some details about the INI CET 2021 exam template like exam mode, the total number of questions, exam language, total grades, exam duration, grading system, and many other areas mentioned below in this section for applicants.
- Exam Mode: In online mode (Computer Based Test – CBT), the INI CET exam will be conducted
- Exam language: in English, only the INI CET exam will be organized
- Exam duration: Candidates who wish to take the MDS exam will have 90 minutes and those on the MD / MS exam will have a total of 180 minutes to solve the questionnaire.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions – Authorities will ask multiple-choice questions during the INI CET exam
- Number of questions: applicants wishing to apply for the MDS document must submit 90 questions and those for the MD / MS document must submit 200 questions in total
- Total points: the MDS questionnaire will have a total of 90 points and the MD / MS questionnaire will have a total of 200 points
- Scoring system: each correct answer will get a score on the INI CET exam
- Negative score: each incorrect answer given to the INI CET exam will result in a deduction of 1/3 points for each one
|Subject||Duration||Number of questions||Total marks|
|MDS||90 minutes||90 questions||90 marks|
|MS / MD||180 minutes||200 questions||200 marks|
INI CET 2021 Syllabus
In this section, we provide below the details of the INI CET 2021 program topic that applicants should refer to.
For Pre – Clinical Phase
- Gross anatomy
- Embryology and Genetics
- Biological cell
- Food assimilation and nutrition
- Metabolic pathways
- Molecular biology
- Physiological buffer systems
- Environment biochemistry
- Cancer and cancer makers
- General physiology
- Nerve – muscle
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- Environmental physiology
- Gastrointestinal system
- Neurophysiology – General
- The visceral and motivational system
- Sensory system
- Motor system
- Special senses
- Sleep and higher nervous functions
- For Para – clinical Phase
- Community medicine
- Forensic Medicine
For Clinical Phase
- Community Medicine
- Surgery and allied subjects
- Medicine and allied subjects
- Clinical postings
- INI CET 2021 Preparation Tips
To prepare well for the INI CET exam, you need to follow the INI CET 2021 preparation tips mentioned below.
- Before preparing for the exam, you must first check the complete syllabus and model
- The candidate needs to prepare a plan to prepare for the exam.
- You should start preparing for the exam as soon as possible
- To do well on the exam, one must clarify their concepts and mark them in points for later review.
- Everything they study for the exam should be reviewed periodically.
- Before the INI CET exam date, many mock tests should be attempted
- You should also try to solve many articles and sample papers from previous years to get a better idea of the INI CET exam.
INI CET 2021 Admit Card
To obtain information about the admission card to the INI CET 2021 entrance exam, we ask applicants to review the information we provide below in this section. In November, applicants will be able to obtain the INI CET 2021 admission card.
Applicants need to download the INI CET 2021 admission card from the official website, as the authorities will update the INI CET 2021 admission card for applicants in online mode. You can use your login details to get the INI CET 2021 admission card on the official website.
At the time of the INI CET exam, candidates must have the INI CET 2021 admission card as it is a kind of candidate identity card. A valid proof of government identification such as a pan card or an Aadhar card must also be had at the time of the exam, along with the INI CET 2021 admission card.
INI CET 2021 Results
Candidates who have taken the INI CET exam will be able to obtain important information about the results of the INI CET 2021 in the next section. In November, candidates will be able to obtain the INI CET 2021 results of the INI CET exam.
With the login credentials, applicants can view INI CET 2021 results in online mode. On the official website, you should download the results of INI CET 2021 and bring a copy for future reference.
Along with the results of the INI CET 2021, the official authorities will also update the list of candidates’ merits on the official website itself. In INI CET 2021 results or merit list, only candidates who have qualified for the INI CET exam will be able to get their names in PDF format.
INI CET 2021 Cut Off
In online mode, candidates will be able to obtain the Cut Off of the INI CET 2021 exam. Applicants can also review the details we provide below in this section for information on the INI CET 2021 threshold.
Once the results are announced by the authorities, the candidates will be able to obtain the CET 2021 of INI Cut Off on the official website. The authorities will update the cut-off scores of the INI CET 2021 for the exam category and the course.
The cut-off scores of the INI CET 2021 will be prepared by the authorities based on the number of students who took the exam, the level of difficulty of the exam, the total number of places available, etc. However, applicants who have achieved more than the INI CET 2021 cutoff scores may appear during the counseling session conducted by the authorities.
INI CET 2021 Counselling Session
Details on the INI CET 2021 Advisory Session are mentioned below in this section for applicants to refer to. To appear for the INI CET 2021 Counseling Session, applicants will need to complete the application form. The application form for the INI CET 2021 Counseling Session will be available by the authorities after the announcement of the results.
The official authorities will carry out the INI CET 2021 Counseling Session online. At the INI CET 2021 Counseling Session, the official authorities will assign seats to deserving applicants in various renowned medical institutions based on their blocked options when completing the application form.
At the time of the INI CET 2021 Counseling Session, the authorities will conduct many rounds for applicants. Applicants will need to go through all rounds and perform well. After that, applicants will need to verify their documents and inform the assigned institutions for final admission.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents required for the verification.
|SSC Mark Sheet||Transfer Certificate|
|SSC Passing Certificate||Category Certificate|
|HSC Mark Sheet||Admit card of the INI CET Exam|
|HSC Passing Certificate||Character Certificate|
|Other Qualifying Mark Sheet||INI CET Exam Scorecard|
|Other Qualifying Passing Certificate||Migration Certificate|