The IMU CET 2021 application form will open from the first week of April 2021. IMU is called Indian Maritime University, it is a central university. The IMU CET 2021 form will be available from the second week of May 2021. The university conducts a nationwide exam that is popularly known as IMU CET. Indian Maritime University offers admission to various undergraduate, graduate, research, and postgraduate courses in the marine field.
In this article, applicants can get detailed information about IMU 2021, including the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, examination dates, and application process.
IMU CET 2021 Application Form
The IMU CET 2021 application form will be available the first week of April 2021. Candidates interested in applying must submit the completed application package before the officially mentioned deadline.
Applicants will receive the IMU CET 2021 application form only in online mode on the official website. For more details, see this section:
- Applicants can get the IMU CET 2021 online application form from the first week of April 2021.
- Applicants must complete and submit the IMU CET 2021 application before or until the second week of May 2021.
- For the BBA course, the last date to submit the IMU CET 2021 application will be the second week of May 2021.
- Applicants must give three preferences for exam cities when registering for IMU CET 2021.
- After completion, applicants must upload their recently scanned photo and signature.
- And even applicants must upload a scanned copy of the 10th class sheet, the 12th class certificate of completion/diploma (if applicable), SC / ST / OBC (NCL) certificate (if applicable), and other relevant documents (if applicable).
- Keep the printed copy of the downloaded application for future use.
All candidates must pay application fees according to category and course. Applicants can make the payment of fees through the online mode. For more details, applicants should see the required details below.
The details of the administration fees are mentioned below:
|CETs||Rs. 1000||Rs. 700|
|BBA (No CET)||Rs. 200||Rs. 140|
Applicants must read all of the eligibility criteria before completing their application. The applicator must make sure to verify whether he is eligible or not. Below are the IMU CET 2021 eligibility criteria containing the nationality, age criteria, and qualification criteria, so please check them carefully.
Before applying for the exam, applicants should check the eligibility criteria here:
For UG courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Applicants must be 17 years old on the date of admission.
- Upper age limit: The upper age limit for applicants must be 25 years old on the date of admission.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% relaxation in the upper age limit for the SC / ST category.
For UG courses:
- Qualification Exam: Pass 10 + 2 or its equivalent recognized board exam.
- Minimum qualifications: Obtain at least 60% of grades in PCM subjects and 50% in English subjects.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation of SC / ST applicants’ eligibility scores
- Candidates listed are also eligible.
For PG courses:
- Qualification Exam: Pass a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant recognized counseling field.
- Minimum Scores: Get at least 60% of the scores on the qualifying exam above.
- Relaxation: For candidates in the SC / ST category, there is a 5% relaxation of the minimum qualification scores.
- Candidates who appear can also apply.
IMU CET 2021 Important Dates
In the timeline below, the important date of the IMU CET 2021 entrance exam is indicated. Check the dates so you don’t miss any events that will take place on certain dates. Online registration start dates and online registration deadline, etc.
Here we test the provisional dates of the IMU CET 2021 application form:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May 2021|
|IMU CET 2021 exam date||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Starting of counseling||2nd week of June 2021|
How to Apply
Complete the application process as outlined in the information brochure. Follow each step provided to complete the IMU CET 2021 application form.
Please follow the steps to fill out the application form mentioned below, such as going to the official website, registering, completing the application form, paying the fee, and printing the application form, etc.
Please refer to the step-by-step procedure provided on how to apply for IMU CET 2021:
- Go to the link to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the link “Click here to apply online for CET 2021”.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Now click on the “Register” button.
- Fill in your basic information to register.
- Now log in with the generated application number and password.
- Complete your personal, educational, communication, etc. test center.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Upload your scanned photo, signature, and other relevant documents in JPEG format.
- Check all the details by selecting the Preview button.
- Now pay the application fee through online mode.
- After paying the fees, click the “submit” button.
- Bring a hard copy of the completed IMU CET 2021 online application form to continue the process.