The IIT JAM 2021 application deadline has been extended to October 17, 2020. The exam is a great way for anyone seeking a career in four semesters M.Sc, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D. , M.Sc.- doctorate Double degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech and numerous courses.
Those wishing to take the IIT JAM 2021 exam will need to complete the application form which will start in September.
When the form is available, you will need to register on the site by entering the details in the application form.
IIT JAM 2021 Application Form – Extended till 17th Oct.
The application deadline for IIT JAM 2021 has been extended until October 17, 2020. Click Here to Apply Online.
IIT JAM 2021 Application Form
Candidates want to apply for the IIT JAM 2021 exam online, then the candidate needs to fill in the application form on the official website. Applicants are informed. No other method of completing the application form will be considered.
- The IIT JAM 2021 application form can be completed and submitted online only.
- As of September 10, 2020, the IIT JAM 2021 application registration began.
- Applicants can complete the IIT JAM 2021 application form on October 17, 2020.
- When completing the form, applicants must upload their scanned photo images, signature, and SC / ST / PWD certificates (if applicable).
- Please keep a printed copy of the application for future reference.
- The fix for the IIT JAM 2021 application started after completing the application form.
- There will be no hard copy of the application and the documents will be sent offline to the organizing institution.
IIT JAM 2021 Important Dates
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Availability of the Application form||10th September 2020|
|Deadline to submit the online application & uploading documents||17th October 2020|
|Availability of the Admit card||5th January 2021|
|Application Edit Online||2nd – 10th November 2020|
|Mock test link||January 2021|
|IIT JAM 2021 Exam Date||14th February 2021|
|Result Declaration||20th March 2021|
|Submission of admission form on Website||15th – 28th April 2021|
The Process to fill the Application form
- First, go to the page of IIT JAM 2021
- Then go for the link
- After you do this, the registration page will appear on the computer screen.
Enter the Details
- The application form must be provided with the details required in the registration form such as the student’s name, email ID, mobile phone number, and other details.
- After filling in the details, click the “submit” option
- When you have completed the application procedures, students will receive a registration number and password in the email id and phone number.
Attach the Scanned image
The application must be attached with a scanned image of photograph, signature, and SC/ST/PwD certificate
- The photograph must be colored
- The image provided by you must be in JPEG form with 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size.
- The size of the JPEG image can be 480×640 in pixels
- The face must take up 50% of the space.
- The signature must be bearing the size 7 cm × 2 cm (width x height) having A4 white paper.
- The signature must be in black or dark blue ink.
- The image should be in JPEG form with 160 x 560
Payment of fee
- When you have finished providing the images, you need to submit the fees that can be paid online.
- With the online form, applicants will use a debit/credit card or online banking.
- Offline, applicants should keep the e-challan form and pay the fees to the nearest SBI bank.
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|SC/ST/PWD & Female (all categories)||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
- Take a Print Out
- Once you have completed all the steps on the application form, applicants should keep a copy of the completed application form.
- It is recommended to keep the printed form very carefully for future use.