The solution for IIT JAM 2021 app started on Nov 2, 2020. IIT JAM 2021 (Joint Admission of M.Sc from Indian Institute of Technology).
Applicants can be admitted to the Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Indore, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Bhubaneshwar, IIT Delhi, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, etc. according to the eligibility criteria.
Applicants need to complete the application form according to their eligibility for IIT JAM and can also correct the details of the application form within a few dates. Here through this content applicants will get to know the detailed IIT JAM information including correcting the IIT JAM application form.
IIT JAM 2021 Application Correction – Started
- 1 IIT JAM 2021 Application Correction – Started
- 2 IIT JAM Application Form Correction 2021
- 3 Correction of these Details can be done
- 4 IIT JAM Application Form Correction Dates 2021
- 5 How to Correct the Mistake in IIT JAM Application Form
The solution for the IIT JAM 2021 application was released on November 2, 2020. Click Here to Correct Online Application through login.
IIT JAM Application Form Correction 2021
The IIT JAM application form correction is available to applicants through online mode.
Before the start date and the last date, applicants can correct the application form. Applicants must provide the login ID and the necessary documents to correct.
Correction of these Details can be done
- Candidate’s name (only minor spelling error with documentary evidence).
- Date of birth (minor change of date/month/year with proof).
- Parent / Guardian Name (minor spelling error with documentary proof only)
- Category (with proof of document).
IIT JAM Application Form Correction Dates 2021
There are the important dates of the IIT JAM application form correction has mentioned below.
|Accepting emails for correction in the application form of JAM||2nd November 2020|
|Last date till which the institute shall entertain emails for the form corrections||10th November 2020|
|Exam City Change Correction||2nd – 10th November 2020|
How to Correct the Mistake in IIT JAM Application Form
Applicants can correct their mistakes on the IIT JAM application form by following the steps below.
- Students must first visit the official JOAPS website.
- They should submit the application form with the required details such as Registration ID or Registration ID and password.
- After successfully logging in, they need to click the correct link on the application form.
- Applicants can correct their error on the application and submit it.
Fields that can be Modified:
Corrections /modifications will be authorized in the following fields:
- Category Change
- PwD Status
- Exam City
Additional Fee for Change of Fields:
Candidates also have to make fee payments for corrections (if applicable). Here we have mentioned the fee payable for the corrections:
|Gender change from Female to Male/Transgender (not applicable for SC/ST and PwD candidates)||Rs 750 for a Single paper & Rs 1050 for two papers|
|Category change from SC/ST to Gen/OBC (not applicable for Female and PwD candidates)||Rs 750 for a Single paper & Rs 1050 for two papers|
|PwD status change from PwD to non-PwD (not applicable for Female and SC/ST candidates)||Rs 750 for a Single paper & Rs 1050 for two papers|
|Examination city||Rs 500/-|