Registration for VITEEE 2021 will begin the last week of September 2021. The VITEEE is fully known as the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam, organized by the Vellore Institute of Technology. This exam is organized to offer candidates admission to various undergraduate engineering programs.
Across the various VIT campuses, admission will be provided to candidates based on their VITEEE exam scores. Interested and eligible applicants can complete the VITEEE application form via online mode by visiting the official website of the Vellore Institute of Technology.
From this content, the student will be able to know the detailed information of VITEEE, which includes a VITEEE application form, application dates and procedure to complete the application form, etc.
VITEEE Application Form 2021
- 1 VITEEE Application Form 2021
- 2 VITEEE Application Form Dates 2021
- 3 Procedure to fill VITEEE Application Form
- 4 Important Instruction For Online Registration
- 5 Important Note
The VITEEE 2021 application form will be released in the last week of September 2021. These candidates wish to be admitted to the different engineering degree programs at the different VIT campuses, they can apply for the VITEEE exam online or offline. line. Applicants can complete the application form until the last week of February 2021. Applicants must fill in all the correct and complete details on the application form.
VITEEE Application Form Dates 2021
There are VITEEE application form dates listed below for applicants and they should be verified.
|The opening of the application form||Last week of September 2021|
|Last date of application form||Last week of February 2021|
|Starting of slot booking||In March 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||In March 2021|
|Date of Exam||1st week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||Last week of April 2021|
|Commencement of counseling||2nd week of May 2021|
The candidate can modify the content of his online application until the last week of September 2021 (except the email address, mobile number, and correspondence address) The modification option will only be available after completing the application form request.
Procedure to fill VITEEE Application Form
Applicants must follow the procedure to complete the application form if they are interested and eligible to be admitted. The procedure for the application form is mentioned below.
Important Instruction For Online Registration
Stage 1: New User Registration
- Carefully enter all relevant details.
- VIT will send a password to your registered mobile number. and email identification.
- All communications from VITEEE will be sent to your registered email address and mobile phone number. In no case will requests for change of mobile phone number/email ID/correspondence address be processed.
Stage 2: Confirmation of Password
Log in to ‘Registered users’ with the email id and password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling the Online application form
- Please carefully provide all relevant details before shipment.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- See your application no. for all your future correspondence.
Stage 4: Mode of payment
Online mode via Net banking / credit / debit card / Paytm. Application fee Rs 1150 / – for general applicants.
NRI and applicants opting for overseas test centers must pay USD 50 via online mode with a credit card.
Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photo Image: The size should be between 10KB and 200KB with a dimension of 3.5CM X 4.5CM.
- Signature Image: Size must be between 10 KB and 200 KB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Selfie photography is not allowed.
Stage 6: Payment Transaction Queries
At the time of the transaction, if the amount is debited, do not try a new application. Please wait 48 hours and retry payment with the same registered email id.
If the amount is not debited, you can retry the payment.
- Online Mode (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Paytm) – Please do not send the hard copy of the application form after the filling process.
- NRI and applicants opting for overseas test centers are required to pay USD 50 via credit card online mode.
- Please provide the correct details on the request form.
- Please do not send the hard copy of the application form after the filling process.