The UPESEAT application form will be released on November 19, 2020. UPESEAT is known as the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test, it is a university-level exam. UPESEAT 2021 is managed by UPES, Dehradun.
Through this exam, candidates can enroll in 37 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programs in various disciplines.
Candidates may be admitted to the B.Tech course based on UPESEAT 2021 score (80%), JEE main score (10%), and board merit (10%).
UPESEAT 2021 Online Application Form
Keep your credit card, debit card, or another online payment method ready
Welcome to the online UPES application form submission process. Explore the program details available in the newsletter and choose the program of your choice.
- The UPESEAT 2021 application form will be available from November 19, 2020.
- Applicants can complete the application form until the first week of May 2021.
Please note that your application will only be activated after you have fully completed the form and made the necessary payments.
This is a web application that allows you to send the application form for admission to UPES.
The following details will help you complete your online application process:
- Choose your status: Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
- The registration form will appear.
- Complete the information requested in the registration form, including the program that interests you.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email from UPS with the email ID you registered.
- Click the link provided in the email to verify your email ID and activate your account on the website.
- Complete the online application form and follow the instructions provided there.
- After submitting the application form, pay by credit card, debit card, net banking, or any other online payment method.
Online Application Instructions:
- The online form submission feature is only available for applicants who want to apply and pay online by credit card, debit card, or online banking.
- Submit your application form only after completing the required details.
- If you have a scanned passport-sized photo, you can upload it during the application process.
- When applying online, do not use the “Back” button on your browser toolbar.
- After completing the submission process, we recommend that you take a hard copy of the completed application form for your reference.
- Once you have successfully submitted your online application form, you will get an online application number. Please keep this form number carefully for future reference.
For clarifications and to enroll for admission in UPES,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call Toll-Free: 1800-102-8737
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form
Indian / Foreign Resident Important Note: Applications will only be considered valid if payment is successful.
|For Indian Resident||By Demand Draft/Online||Rs.1850/- for all Programs|
|For Indian Resident||Fee: US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)|