TS ECET is the national entrance exam, which takes place every year. To gain admission to various Telangana affiliated private or government universities or institutions, applicants must qualify for the exam with prescribed minimum qualifying scores.
Based on the scores obtained in the TS ECET exam, the admission will provide applicants in their aspiring programs, and from this article, students will be able to know the detailed information of TS ECET in which the application form is included. TS ECET, application dates and procedure to complete the application form, etc.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form
The TS ECET 2021 application form will be released on the 1st week of March 2021 and interested and eligible applicants can complete the application form through the online mode and also need to pay the application fee via online mode.
The last date of payment of the application fee will change depending on the application dates. Students must upload the scanned documents on the application form. Applicants are encouraged to bring a printed version of the completed application form for later use.
Procedure to fill TS ECET Application Form
Following are the procedure as mentioned below for the candidates to fill the application form and they have to follow it.
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the Jawaharlal Nehru University of Technology, Hyderabad.
- They should look for the official registration link available on the official website.
- Applicants must click on the “Payment of application fee” button.
- The fee payment page will be displayed on the official website.
- Students must fill in all the required details in the required field and click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- They must make the payment by credit card, debit card, or online banking.
- Fill in the details of the required fee and click on make payment.
- In case of successful payment of the registration fee, the page will display “The transaction is successful”.
- Once the fees are paid, click on “Fill in the request form”
- They must enter all the required details in the application.
- They must upload scanned images in a prescribed format.
- After completing the application form, they can print the application form by clicking the print option and until the last admission procedure, students keep it in a safe place.