This exam is administered by SRM University. The SRMJEEE exam is a joint entrance exam organized for admission to B.Tech and M.Tech courses.
Applicants offer courses on the campuses of SRM institutions.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
Aspiring candidates interested in applying for the SRMJEEE 2021 exam can fill in the application form fee in online mode on the official portal.
Applicants who have applied are encouraged to fill out the application form carefully. No changes will be allowed after submission of the application form.
- The SRMJEEE 2021 application form can be registered on the SRMJEEE portal.
- The SRMJEEE application form will be available online.
- The SRMJEEE 2021 online application form will be published from the second week of October 2020.
- The SRMJEEE 2021 online application form can be completed before the last week of March 2021.
- Applicants must fill in the details, pay the application fee, and upload the required scanned images.
- Applicants are encouraged to bring hard copies of the SRMJEEE 2021 application form.
All applicants must pay the SRMJEEE 2021 application fee. Applicants can pay online or in DD mode, but if paid by applicants, none will be refunded.
- The application form fee will be 1100 / -, which is non-refundable.
- Payment can be submitted via online or DD mode.
- The draft application must be made in favor of SRMIST, payable in Chennai.
How to Apply the SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
The SRMJEEE 2021 application form can be completed online on the official portal. Applicants must complete the application procedure according to the brochure. To get a registered application, follow the steps given to complete the SRMJEEE application form.
Applicants can get some details here to fill out the SRMJEEE application form.
- Go to the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Sign up and verify your email address.
- The system will generate the login ID and password for the user.
- Now fill in the application form. Carefully fill in all the details.
- Click on the “Payment” tab and pay the required fees.
- Now upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature, and grade 10 and 12 sheets. The maximum size of all files should be 500 KB.
- After the final submission of the application form, note the generated application number for future reference.
The online application is for admission to the programs offered by SRM IST Chennai, SRM University – Haryana Sonepat, and SRM University – AP Amaravati.
The application form fee is Rs. 1100 / – and is non-refundable.
The email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondence until registration is complete. Under no circumstances will the email ID change be allowed.
SRM request management system:
Applicants are strongly advised to use the SRM Case Management System (SRM-QMS), rather than email, for a quick response.
- Sign up and verify your email address
- Click [Any Questions? Ask the United States] on your panel
- Select the category of the inquiry and submit your inquiry