There are many universities affiliated with Manipal University that offer admission to applicants into their budding programs. Every year, many candidates can apply for this exam. From this article, students will get detailed information about MU OET including the MU OET application form, application dates and how to fill out the application form, etc.
MU OET 2021 Application Form
Students can complete the MU OET application form if they wish to be admitted to the various budding programs of this university. Students can complete the application form online or offline.
Applicants must fill in all correct and complete details on the application form. Students must pay the application fee when completing the application form. Before the last submission date, applicants must submit the application form.
MU OET 2021 Application Form Dates
There are the important dates of the MU OET application form mentioned below for applicants and they need to check it.
|Starting of Online Application Form||2nd week of October 2020|
|Last date of submission of the application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Exam slot booking started from||4th week of March 2021|
|Exam dates||4th week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2021|
|Starting of counseling||1st week of June 2021|
Procedure to fill MU OET Application Form
Applicants can complete the MU OET application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Applicants must first register by entering details such as nationality, email address, date of birth, mobile phone number, and details of the requested program. Submit details.
- They must complete the application form by filling in all the details like personal, educational, communication, and other requested details. Applicants must fill in all the necessary details on the application form.
- Students must upload their scanned photo and signature on the application form. Following the prescribed specifications, applicants are required to upload the photograph and signature on the application form.
- Applicants must pay the application fee via online mode using debit, credit, or online banking, or applicants can pay and submit it together with the printed application form to the admissions authority.
Candidates applying in offline mode should follow the steps below:
- Download and remove the print application form through the official website.
- Please fill out the application form and course codes carefully.
- Paste your recent passport-size color photo onto the application form.
- Now applicants must shoot DD in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal, Udupi.
- Send the DD with the application form to the following address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104