On March 19, 2020, the MH CET Law 2020 registry (for 3 years LLB) was published. Offers admission in 5 years of LLB (regular, full-time, and integrated) and 3 years of LLB (regular and full-time).
The MH CET 2020 law is a state-level entrance examination to gain admission to various legal institutions in the state of Maharashtra. Through this article, applicants can check how to complete the MHCET 2020 application form.
MH CET Law 2020 Application Form – Available
- 1 MH CET Law 2020 Application Form – Available
- 2 MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
- 3 How to Fill MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
The MH CET Law 2020 application form can only be completed through the online mode. To apply for the MH CET law, candidates must register on the site. The online application process for a 5-year LLB course has started. For 3 years, the LLB Application Form, MH CET Law 2020 for the 5-year course (LLB) was published on January 21, 2020.
The MH CET Law 2020 application form (for 3 years LLB) was published on March 19, 2020. The exam will be held on April 12, 2020, for 5 years (LLB) and on June 28, 2020, for 3 years (LLB).
Applicants must take the hard copy of the application form by March 21, 2020, for a 5-year LLB course. Applicants must enter a valid mobile phone number and email address to continue communication.
Take the hard copy of the registration confirmation page and keep it in a safe place for future processing.
The application fee is Rs. 800 / – for the general state of Maharashtra, out of the state of Maharashtra, or for migrants from J&K. Applicants in the reserved category must pay Rs. 400 / -. The registration fees are not refundable or transferable in any case.
Fees can be paid by credit / debit card (RuPay / Visa / Mastercard / Maestro), internet banking, IMPS, debit cards / wallets.
How to Fill MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to follow the steps given below:
- Step-1: Registration
- Step-2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step-3: Fill Application Form
- Step-4: Application Payment
- Step-5: Take Printout of Application Form
Applicants are encouraged to follow the instructions below to complete the MH CET Act 2020 application form.
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- Fill in your basic details such as name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Then, click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Are you sure the data entered in is correct as No change/edit of application will be allowed after “final Submit”? If yes click “OK”. Otherwise, click “CANCEL”.
- Note down your provisional registration number & password given on the top of the page.
Step-2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Proceed to upload your recent scanned color photograph and signature.
- Now “Choose File” option to select images and click on “Upload” to upload images.
- The Dimension of Photographs should be 200 x 230 pixels (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- The Dimension of the Signature should be 140 x 60 pixels (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- The size of file should be between 20kb-50kb (photograph) & 10kb-20kb (signature) in JPEG format.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
Step-3: Fill Application Form
- Now fill in your basic information as a category, Do you belong to the state of Maharashtra ?, Are you domiciled in Maharashtra ?, Have you passed the XI standard exam? test center preferences, etc.
- You must also fill in certain personal information like date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, address, etc.
- Verify your information by clicking the “Validate your information” button.
- Then click the “Save and Next” button.
- Fill in your qualification details and verify by clicking the “Validate your details” button.
- Then click the “Save and Next” button.
- Check all the completed details and click the “Submit Final” button.
Step-4: Pay Application Fee
- Fill in your card details & click on the “Make Payment” button.
- You will be redirected to the online payment gateway.
- Choose any one of the payment modes and enter the required fee details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab and pay the fee.
Step-5: Take Printout of Application Form
- On successful completion of the application form take the printout of it.
- Keep extra printouts of it for future references.
- This completes the registration process.