JET Agriculture 2021 is a state level entrance examination, it is organized by the University of Agriculture, KOTA for admission to undergraduate and graduate courses in various branches such as agriculture, horticulture and forestry, food technology, and dairy technology fields.
Several government and private agricultural institutions in the state accept the JET Agriculture 2021 score.
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form – Available
- 1 JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form – Available
- 2 JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form
- 3 Instructions For Filling Jet Online Application Form
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form
The application form has been provided on the website for all students who wish to complete the JET Agriculture 2021 application form. The form was completed in early March 24, 2021. After a specific date in April, the form no longer be available.
- In the application form it would be imperative to complete all personal and academic data such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, category, gender, study certificate, address, parents’ names. and other relevant information for your identification.
Applicants can complete the JET 2021 application form from March 24 to May 17, 2021 2021.
Instructions For Filling Jet Online Application Form
The JET application will be accepted online only. The online submission process for the JET application form will be available on the website http://www.rcaudaipur.com. The link to this website will also be available at MPUAT, Udaipur website www.mpuat.ac.in Start date to complete the online application
Step-1: Offline Preparation for filling the Online Application Form:
Applicants are advised to follow these instructions and before starting to fill out the application form, they should keep all relevant documents ready to avoid any reason for not accepting the form by the system.
- Take a photo with a size of 5H x 4W cm. Paste the photograph on plain paper and sign below the photograph in the 2H x 4W cm format. Scan it as jpg / jpeg / jpg / png / Bmp / gif / gif with a resolution of 80 pixels per inch. The image size of the signed photo must be between 30 and 50 KB.
- The example image is already on the site.
- The cost award certificate, that is, the caste category and the physical challenge certificate indicating> 39% disability, must be scanned in “pdf” format with a size of 100 to 200 KB.
- Please scan the X and XII exam grade sheets (if you have already passed) in “pdf” format with a size of 100 to 200 KB.
- Mobile number on which the candidate wishes to receive SMS related to this exam from the JET office. All information will be sent by SMS to this mobile. Use your own mobile number or that of a loved one to avoid a coaching center and an Emitra mobile number. No more than three requests will be accepted on the same mobile number.
- In case of unavailability of the mobile number or change of mobile, the candidate number will not obtain the information for which this office will not assume any responsibility.
Step-2: Depositing the Fees
- The candidate must carefully read the instructions given on the site.
- The JET application form fee is Rs. 2800 / – + bank charges if applicable for General / OBC / SBC applicants and Rs. 1,400 / – + bank charges if applicable for SC / ST / PC applicants> 39%. Online charges will only be accepted after completing essential information.
- These charges are not refundable / transferable / adjustable in any way.
- Deposit charges from your own account / credit / debit card or close relative, avoid Emitra or other agency account or credit / debit card to avoid difficulties with refund, if applicable.
- Applicants are advised to keep bank account details, i.e. bank and branch name, account holder name, account number, type, etc. for quick reference.
Step-3: Filling of Online Application Form
- Entries in the online application form must be completed as required.
- The candidate must make sure that the photo and the signature belong to the same person, that is, only his / her.
- Changes (if necessary) to an online application form will be allowed until a specified date using the registration number and password. Keep the password very secure as anyone can change your details and misuse due to any change in your application form, this office will not be responsible. Do not share the password details.
Step-4: Printing of Application Form
- Click the Print button on the web portal and get a hard copy of the application form. Please keep this printout for your records.
- Applicants do not need to send a hard copy of the application to the coordinator.