The IMU CET 2021 Application Form will be available the first week of April 2021. The CET IMU is fully known as the Maritime University of India Common Entrance Test and this test is conducted by the Maritime University of India to Allow the admission of candidates to maritime studies and training. and marine research. At the various affiliated universities of Indian Maritime University, admission will be offered to applicants.
Various faculties affiliated with this university offer admission to applicants in various undergraduate and graduate programs like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, etc. in relevant marine disciplines.
From this article, applicants will be able to know the detailed information of IMU CET, including the IMU CET application form, application dates and procedure to complete the application form, etc.
IMU CET 2021 Application Form
- 1 IMU CET 2021 Application Form
- 2 IMU CET 2021 Application Form Dates
- 3 Procedure to fill the IMU CET 2021 Application Form
- 4 Online registration
- 5 Complete the application form
- 6 Fill in the educational details
The IMU CET application form will be available the first week of April 2021 and these applicants will have the eligibility criteria, they can apply for the IMU CET exam by completing the application form online by visiting the official site of the Maritime University of India.
Before completing the application form, applicants must follow all instructions. Applicants must fill in all correct and complete details of the application form.
IMU CET 2021 Application Form Dates
There are the important dates of the IMU CET application form mentioned below for applicants and they should be verified.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May 2021|
|IMU CET 2021 exam date||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Starting of counseling||2nd week of June 2021|
Procedure to fill the IMU CET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can complete the IMU CET application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
Students must register on the official website before completing the application form. To register, applicants must enter the required details such as CET application, nationality, applicant’s name, category, date of birth, email id, and cell phone number. After entering all these details, applicants need to submit them.
Complete the application form
Applicants need to enter the registration details after completing the registration to complete the application form and the details must be filled in the application form.
Fill in the personal details
- Choose the CET you are requesting
- Candidate Name
- Social category
- Age on July 17, 2021-
- Mobile number
- Email address-
- Mother tongue
- Name of Parent / Guardian
- Parent / Guardian Occupation
- Annual Parent / Guardian Income
- Parent / Guardian Mobile Number
- Parent / Guardian Email Address
Fill in the educational details
- Council name
- The total percentage of revision on board
- The total percentage obtained in English
- Year of death
- Council name
- Year of death
- The percentage of revision on board
- The percentage obtained in English
- Did you pass the UG diploma exam?
Provide address details
- Address 1
- Pin code
Choice of exam city
- Preference number 1
- Preference number 2
- Preference number 3
Upload a photo and documents
Applicants must upload the following documents at the time of
- Online application form:
- a digital copy of the candidate’s signature.
- a digital copy of a passport size photograph.
- a digital copy of the 10th standard score sheet or equivalent to support date of birth.
- a digital copy of the 12th Standard Score Sheet (if applicable).
- a digital copy of the UG diploma certificate (if applicable).
- Community Certificate for SC / ST / OBC Applicants (NCL).
Preview and edit
After filling in all the details of the application form, applicants need to preview and edit if details remain.
Applicants should remove the hard copy of the application form after submitting it. Students should check all the details on the application form.
Applicants must pay the application fee based on category. For the general category, applicants need to pay Rs. 1000 / – SC / ST category applicants will have to pay Rs. 700 / -.