The CUCET 2021 application form will be available the second week of March 2021. The CUCET is a national entrance exam that takes place once a year. The Common Access Test of the Central Universities is organized by the Ten Central Universities to offer admission in their different UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. In this article, we provide a complete procedure for completing the CUCET 2021 application form.
The application forms can be completed online.
Applicants will also be informed by email and SMS of the application form. Applicants are invited to complete the completed application form.
CUCET 2021 Application Form
- 1 CUCET 2021 Application Form
- 2 Application Fee
- 3 How to Fill CUCET 2021 Application Form
Applicants must complete the CUCET 2021 application form after reading the full information brochure. The application forms can be completed online. Applicants will also be informed by email and SMS of the application form. Applicants are invited to complete the completed application form.
The application fee for three PUs is Rs.800 / – for OBC / general applicants and Rs.350 / – for SC / ST applicants. There is no charge for PwD applicants. Fees can be paid via internet banking/debit/credit card/challan.
How to Fill CUCET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can complete the application form through online and offline modes. Applicants are requested to fill out the application form carefully. The procedure for completing the form will consist of nine steps.
- Step-1: Registration
- Step-2: Selecting a Course
- Step-3: Confirmation of Registration
- Step-4: Registration Details
- Step-5: Uploading of Images
- Step-6: University & Course
- Step-7: Edit Application Form
- Step-8: Payment
- Step-9: Application Form View
Below candidates can check the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website link (link above).
- Click the “Apply” tab in the main menu of the website.
- Click the Apply button to access the UG, PG, and RP link registration.
Step-2: Selecting a Course
- Read the items you need to get ready before completing the application form.
- Click on one of the links provided for various courses based on your choice.
Step-3: Confirmation of Registration
- The registration page will open depending on the course of selection.
- Fill in the details like candidate names, email address, date of birth, and mobile phone number and choose the password according to you.
- Click the “Save and continue” button.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive an email and message on their registered email or mobile phone number.
Step-4: Registration Details
- Fill in the registration details.
- Here, applicants have to fill in their personal details, qualifying exam details (10 + 2), details if they are already studying at another university, correspondence address, and exam center.
- After completing all the required details, applicants should read the statement.
- Check “I agree”, enter the verification code, then click “Save and continue”.
Step-5: Uploading of Images
- In this step, applicants must upload their photo and signature.
- Select the file by clicking the “Choose file” button.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature between 10 KB and 50 KB in size.
- The dimensions must be Photograph (200 x 230 pixels) and signature (140 x 60 pixels).
- Enter the verification code and click “Import images and continue”.
Step-6: University & Course
- Now applicants need to select the university and course based on their choice.
- Applicants can select up to three universities with their courses.
- Enter the university and course code and click the “Save and continue” button.
Step-7: Edit Application Form
- During this step, applicants can modify their completed application form.
- Please carefully check all the details you have provided in each step above.
- If you want to modify it, click on “Modify the request” or, if not, click on the button “Send and make the payment”.
- Click on “Send and Pay” to pay the application fee.
- Select one of the payment options, enter the verification code, and click on “Make a payment.”
Step-9: Application Form View
- In this section, applicants can view their application forms and check the status of the payment.
- After submitting all the information correctly, take a hard copy.
- You need to take additional impressions and keep them safe until you enter college.