Through this exam, students can be admitted to various courses offered at the various polytechnics in Chhattisgarh. Applicants look here for detailed information on how to complete the CG PPT 2021 application form.
Applicants can complete the application form until the second week of April 2021. It is not necessary to send the paper form by mail. Take the print out of the completed application form for future use.
How to Fill the CG PPT Application Form 2021
Before completing the application form, applicants must have a passport size photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm). Applicants must follow the steps outlined in Completing the CG PPT 2021 application form.
- Step-1: Visit Official Site
- Step-2: Fill Personal & Course Details
- Step-3: Upload Scanned Images & Fill Other Details
- Step-4: Accept Declaration
- Step-5: Fee Payment
Step-1: Visit Official Site
- Visit the official website of CG PPT 2021.
- Look for the link “Online application form PPT 2021”.
- Click on the link.
- The application form will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and continue.
Step-2: Fill Personal & Course Details
Before completing the application form, applicants must fill in their basic information. The details are Indian Citizen, Examination Application, Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name, Category, Gender, Registration Number of the 10th Class, CG Home, etc.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images & Fill Other Details
Applicants must now upload their photo, signature, and fingerprint. To download scanned images, follow these instructions.
- Click on the “Download Image Format” link.
- Take the impression of the aspect ratio.
- Paste the photo.
- Write your name and sign in the appropriate box.
- Put your left thumbprint.
- Now scan the image format to JPG / JPEG format.
- Save the scanned image.
- Image size does not exceed 50 KB.
- Download the scanned image format by clicking the “Browse” button.
Applicants must also fill in other details such as religion, BPL family, J&K immigration status, “Krishak” family status, two identification marks, cell phone number, email, house number, street name, city, the office of the post office, district, state, city Preference check, etc.
Step-4: Accept Declaration
- Applicants should now read the statement carefully.
- Click “I agree”.
- Accept the statement.
- Enter the security code.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- A confirmation window appears on the screen.
- If applicants need corrections to the completed details, click the “Edit” button.
- Click the “Continue” button to submit the form.
- Applicants will receive a “Registration ID” in their email ID and mobile phone number once they submit the application form.
Step-5: Fee Payment
After completing the application form, applicants must submit the application fee. The application fee is Rs 200 for the general category, Rs 150 for the OBC category, and Rs 100 for the SC / ST category. Fees can be paid by credit/debit / net banking card or E-Challan.
- Click on the “Pay” button.
- The new window will open where you write “Registration started”.
- Enter your “registration number” and “payment” details and submit the charge.
- Take the hard copy of the application form after paying the fee.