Registration for CG PET 2021 will start the third week of March 2021. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CPEB) is the recognized board of the Chhattisgarh State Government and organized the CG PET 2021 and the full form of CG PET is Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test and is available to all interested candidates to complete their various professional courses.
Different courses are available to applicants such as engineering courses, medical courses. The Chhattisgarh State Professional Government and Private Universities offer admission to applicants and these applicants will only be eligible if they can apply via online mode. CG PET 2021 is the state level entrance exam.
From this article, applicants can get detailed information about CG PET 2021 which includes the CG PET online form.
CG PET Online Application Form 2021
- 1 CG PET Online Application Form 2021
- 2 How to fill the CG PET 2021 Application Form Step by Step
- 3 Procedure to fill the CG PET Application Form
- 4 Upload the Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression
- 5 CG PET Exam Centers
The CG PET 2021 application form will be published in the third week of March 2021. These applicants are interested in being admitted to various colleges and vocational institutes in the state of Chhattisgarh, they can complete the application form using the en mode. line.
The online form is available to applicants on the official website of CG Vyapam. Applicants can be completed until the first week of April 2021.
Applicants must take the CG PET 2021 exam to be admitted to different courses and through this exam, applicants will be declared eligible after the declaration of results.
- Applicants can complete the CG PET application form through the online mode of the website.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill out the application form according to the instructions given.
- Download the scanned images (photo, fingerprint, and signature) in the prescribed format.
- The size of the scanned images must be between 40 KB and 50 KB. The dimension of the photograph must be 5 cm x 4.5 cm.
How to fill the CG PET 2021 Application Form Step by Step
Students can follow these steps to complete the Application Form:
- Step 1: Visit the official link
- Step 2: Fill in the personal and course details
- Step 3: Upload images and complete other details
- Step 4: Accept the Declaration
- Step 5: Fee payment
- Visit the official website of CG PET 2021 (link will be provided above).
- Click on the “PET 2021 Online Application Form” link.
- The application form page will open on your computer screen.
Step 2: Complete the personal and course information.
- Check the option “Are you an Indian citizen?”
- Select the exam you want to apply for.
- Now enter your personal information, exam center details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, class number 10, gender, category, GC Home, other category details, PH details, candidate’s height and weight, etc.
Step 3: Download images and complete other details.
- Click “Download Image Format”.
- Take an impression of the format.
- Paste a photo of 3.5 cm wide and 4.5 cm high in the place shown.
- Write your name and put your signature in the box below the photo.
- Place your left fingerprint in the specified box.
- Scan the image format to JPEG format.
- The size of the image must be between 40 and 50 KB.
- Click the “Browse” button and load the image format.
Students must provide other information such as religion, GLP family status, two identity marks, J&K immigration status, Krishak family status, street number, street name, city/town, post office, district, state, cell phone number, email, city review preference, etc.
Step 4: Accept the declaration
- Read the statement carefully.
- Check the “I accept” box and accept the statement.
- Enter the security code and click the “Submit” button.
- A confirmation window will appear on the screen.
- Click “Modify” if a correction is required in the entries entered or click “Continue” to submit the form.
Step 5: Payment of fees.
- Applicants can pay application fees with a debit/credit card, net banking, or through SBI Banking Challan.
- The registration fee will be Rs 200 / – for general, Rs 150 / – for OBC and 100 / – for SC, ST and PwD applicants.
- Click on the “Pay” option to pay the fees.
- Enter your payment details and pay the administration fees.
- After payment of the fee, applicants can print the application form and keep it in a safe place for future use.
Procedure to fill the CG PET Application Form
Applicants can fill in the CG PET application form by following the procedure mentioned below and the application form must be completed with the correct details
- Are you a citizen of India
- Exam Applied For:
- Candidate’s name (as indicated on the 10th score sheet)
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Class list number 10
- Category (caste)
- CG Home
- Physically disabled (PH)
- Height (cm)
- Weight (kg)
- Are you a migrant from J&K?
- Do you belong to the BPL family?
- Two identification marks
- Are you part of the KRISHAK family?
Upload the Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression
All participating candidates must upload the image format and paste their photo, write their name and place their signature as well as their left fingerprint and after that, the candidates must upload it in the space provided.
- House number
- Street name
- Post Office
- If Other Please Specify (State Name)
- If Other Please Specify (District Name)
- Pin code
CG PET Application Fee
Applicants need to pay the application fee due to filling the application form through online mode and the application fee is
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of payment
- Payment of fees can be made online mode by debit/credit card or Net Banking.
- Upon admission, applicants for the procedure must show their unique ID, which they will obtain due to payment.
- By Challan payable at any SBI branch:
- Download and print the challan to pay the CG PET application fee in cash at the nearest SBI branch
- Make sure the challan has the bank stamp and agency code details, as well as the bank manager’s signature, on the challan after payment.
CG PET Exam Centers
These are the CG PET 2021 exam centers below for the candidates and after taking the exams, the candidates need to go to the exam center
|Ambikapur (11)||Kanker (20)||Gariyaband (29)|
|Baikhuntpur (12)||Kabirdham (21)||Baroda Bajar (30)|
|Bilaspur (13)||Korba (22)||Balod (31)|
|Dantewada (14)||Mahasamund (23)||Bemetara (32)|
|Dhamtipur (15)||Raigarh (24)||Murali (33)|
|Durg (16)||Raipur (25)||Kondagav (34)|
|Jagdalpur (17)||Rajnandgaon (26)||Surajpur (35)|
|Janjgir Champ (18)||Bijapur (27)||Balrampur (36)|
|Jashpur Nagar (19)||Narayanpur (28)||Sukma (37)|