The Assam CEE 2021 application form will be available the first week of March 2021. The Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Exam) is a state exam. It is organized by Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU), Assam. The Assam CEE exam is a gateway for candidates who wish to take B.Tech / BE courses in the state of Assam. Here we provide the step-by-step guide on how to complete the Assam EEC 2021 application form.
Students can obtain the Assam CEE 2021 application form through the online mode on the website. The application form was published in the first week of March 2021.
Applicants can submit their application before the first week of April 2021. There is no offline application form available for this exam. Applicants should bring a hard copy of the application for future use.
How to Fill Assam CEE Application Form 2021
Candidates can fill the application form through the following steps:
- Step-1: Visit Official Link
- Step-2: Fill Details
- Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
- Step-4: Fee Payment
- Step-5: Print Application
Step-1: Visit Official Link
- Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- Click on the “Request Form” link.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Then click on the “NEXT” button.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
Step-2: Fill Details
Candidates are required to fill the following details in the application form:
Personal Details: Candidates Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Date of Birth, Are you a permanent resident of Assam, Qualifying Examination.
Address, Category & Exam Center Details: Address, City, District, Mobile Number, STD Code, Pin Code, State, Telephone Number, Email ID, Category, Exam Center, etc.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
- Students must upload scanned images of a photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Images must be scanned in JPG or JPEG format.
- One-color passport size photograph (with blue/white background). The dimension must be Height (250 pixels and 320 pixels) and Width (150 pixels and 220 pixels).
- The size of the photo must be a maximum of 35 KB and a minimum of 20 KB.
- The dimension of the scanned signature must be Height (100 pixels and 180 pixels) and Width (150 pixels and 220 pixels).
- The signature size must be a maximum of 30 KB and a minimum of 15 KB.
- Go through the image upload option.
- Select the scanned images of the photo and signature and upload them.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After submitting the application form, students must pay a fee.
- The application fee is Rs.600 / – for all applicants.
- Charges can be submitted online using “State Bank Collect” which makes it easy to pay by debit card/credit card / Net Banking.
- Students must go to the nearest SBI Bank branch and deposit the required fees.
- Applicants are encouraged to keep their copy of the challan after submitting the fee.
Step-5: Print Application
- Students can take printouts of the application form after confirmation of fee payment.
- Applicants must enter their application form number/username and password to print the application.
- Students should keep the paper application for future use.
- It is not necessary to send the application form to the authority.