The AP ECET 2021 application form will be available in the second week of February 2021. AP ECET 2021 is a public entrance exam organized by the Anantapur Jawaharlal Nehru University of Technology. The Andhra Pradesh Common Engineering Entrance Exam will be conducted for graduates and B.Sc (Mathematics).
This examination is conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE).
Applicants can earn the second year of admission to regular B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses. In this article, we provide How to complete the AP ECET 2021 application form.
AP ECET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can complete the application form after carefully reading the AP ECET 2021 information brochure. Applicants must complete the application form online only. There is no other way to accept the application form.
Applicants must upload a passport-size photo and signature on an online application. You should bring a printed copy of the completed application form for future reference.
AP ECET Application Fee
- The registration fee is 550 rupees and can be presented at various AP online centers located throughout the state.
- Charges can be deposited through a net banking/debit/credit card payment gateway.
How to Fill AP ECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates should follow the steps given below to apply for AP ECET 2021:
- Step-1: Fee Payment
- Step-2: Know Your Payment Status
- Step-3: Filling of Application Form
- Step-4: Printout of Confirmation Page
Step-1: Fee Payment
- Visit the link to the official website (link above).
- On the home page of the site, click on “Tax Payment”.
- The payment page will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the required information such as the admission exam ticket number, candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address, etc.
- Click the “Start Payment” button.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Click on the credit card button, fill in all the credit details, and click the “Pay” button.
- Once the payment has been made, a “Payment ID” will be generated with the message “Successful transaction”.
- Enter your payment ID and complete the request form.
Step-2: Know your Application Status
- You can check the status of your request by clicking on the “Know the status of your payment” tab.
- Enter your qualified exam room ticket number and mobile phone number.
- Click the “Check payment status” button.
- Applicants check the status of the successful or failed payment.
Step-3: Application Form
- Now fill in the application form by clicking on the tab “Complete the application form (only after-tax payment)”.
- Fill in the payment reference ID, eligible exam room number, cell phone number, and date of birth, then click “Continue to complete the application.”
- Fill in the details like qualifying exam (diploma or degree), class ticket number, SSC or class 10 ticket number, breed category, ration card number, aadhaar card number, etc. In the application form.
- Click the “Save” or “Preview / Submit” button.
- You will get the temporarily saved data message.
- Download the passport size photo in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Applicants must upload passport size (size must be 30 KB), photograph, and signature (20 KB).
- When uploading the images, click Save to save the data.
- You can also select “Edit and confirm/freeze”.
Step-4: Print Application Form
- Print your application form only after successfully submitting it.
- Click on “Print the application form”.
- Fill in the required information such as payment reference ID, registration number, eligible exam card, cell phone number, and date of birth.
- Click “Get Application Details” and print.
- You can also make corrections from the menu that appears on the website home page during the statute of limitations.
- Save the completed online application form to submit to the test center.