Application submission is completely online and must be submitted through the website amrita.edu/btech. Applicants can be completed until the application form is April 2021.
You must complete the following sections to submit the application form. See the next section for more details on the application form details. You can fill in all the details at the beginning and make the payment later. However, the application is not considered complete until payment has been made.
AEEE 2021 Notification – Application Releasing Soon
AEEE 2021 Application Form will be released in November 2020. Click Here to Check Application Details.
Details to be filled:
- Personal profile (name, address, and contact details)
- Academic profile (qualifying exam and annual grades, last school attended)
- Family profile (income details)
- Academic Program Preference: The academic program is a combination of campus and branch.
- Admission method – AEEE / JEE
- AEEE 2021: Choose Exam Center, Date, and Location
- JEE (hands) – Enter the details as in the JEE dashboard
- Choice of the city to attend the AEEE 2021 test.
- Details JEE Hands if you choose JEE mode.
AEEE 2021 Application Form Filling Instruction
- Applicants must have their own personal and valid email id. They are also advised to have their own mobile number.
- Applicants are advised to keep the same mobile phone number and email ID that they provided in the application form, as important updates can be communicated to applicants by SMS or email, or from them.
- All applicants who have applied online, wish to be admitted to the university, and have paid the application fee can take the Amrita Entrance Exam – Engineering 2021.
- Admission cards must be downloaded from the website according to the schedule [see Important Dates section]. Information in this regard is sent by SMS and email.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham does not verify data submitted by applicants online or verify any educational category/qualification certificates to decide applicants’ eligibility before the exam.
- Qualification certificates and educational category (if applicable in the reserved category) will be verified during the document verification process that is carried out as part of the admissions assessment.
- Therefore, applicants are encouraged to ensure their eligibility and category (if applying in the reserved category) as entered in the application portal.
- The university will not be responsible for any erroneous/incorrect information provided by the candidate (s) in their online application form. No letter/email will be considered in this regard.
- An application may be rejected if false information is submitted.
- 1000 INR for applicants who wish to be admitted through the Amrita Entrance Exam – Engineering 2021 and 300 INR for applicants who wish to be admitted based on the rank obtained in JEE Mains.
- Applicants only need to pay 1000 INR if they want to try to gain admission through AEEE and JEE classifications.
- Administration fees can be paid by credit/debit card or through net banking.
- Please note that fees sent via any other mode, such as money order, money order, IPO, etc. are not accepted.
- The administration expenses once paid in no case will be reimbursed (totally or partially).
- If the exam fee is paid by credit/debit card, applicants may be required to pay additional processing fees by government regulations.
- Applicants must check the status of the fee payment on the application portal and if the status is indicated as “OK”, the applicant will be able to print the acknowledgment page.
- If the fair payment status is not ‘OK’, applicants are encouraged to open a ticket at amrita.edu/btech (see the online ticketing system at amrita.edu/btech).
How to Apply AEEE 2021 Online & Offline
- Applicants can only submit one application form.
- More than one application can be rejected, that is, more than one application from a candidate.
- The candidate’s name and that of her parents on the application form must be the same as those registered in the 12th grade/equivalent qualification exam.
- The prefix / title like Mr / Shri / Fr / Dr / Mrs / Smt / Col, etc. It should not be used.
- Applicants may have the opportunity to correct/modify some of the elements of the online application form only, with valid reasons, before the start of the counseling.
- Applicants are advised to check the website regularly for the exact date when corrections/modifications will be authorized.
The application for admission to B.Tech 2021 has been made entirely online, that is, the candidate must fill in the information online and also upload their photo as well as their signature. Applicants are advised not to send a hard copy of the application i.e. a thank you page to the university. However, applicants are encouraged to keep a hard copy of the application, i.e. a page for future reference or correspondence, if applicable.
Applicants can check the status of their application online at amrita.edu/btech.
The jurisdiction to settle and resolve all issues and disputes related to the admission process is within Coimbatore.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents as stipulated by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham at the time of admission.
- If a candidate is declared ineligible at a later date, even after admission to an institute, their admission will be canceled.
- The decision made by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission Committee regarding the eligibility and offer of admission of any candidate will be final.
All correspondence regarding B.Tech admissions should only be addressed to:
Chairman (B.Tech Admissions),
E-105, Admissions Office, Academic Block 1, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar P.O., Ettimadai, Coimbatore – 641112.
Phone: 1800 425 90009 [Toll Free] Email: email@example.com. For the latest information related to B.Tech admissions, visit amrita.edu/btech