Want to get more followers with real dedication but don’t know how? Then you’ll need online social media to cultivate and expand your power. What this means for your brand or company is a proven expert status in your market, calculated by websites such as Klout and Kred. It’s important to note that the power of social media is created over time, and needs constant attention and engagement with your networks. But the process is well worth it as you begin to establish valuable relationships and potential leads with fellow peers. Here’s how you can use social media to increase your influence, and become an expert in your field.
Step by step
1. Build content from virus. Develop a tweet or post that adds meaning and is going to be something people want to share.
2. Start conversation. The easiest way to get to know your social contacts is to engage them in a conversation. It is a good way to start, something as simple as inquiring about their day.
3. Use hashtags to build your community. Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram utilize keywords or hashtags in significant measure. Take full advantage of these, and remember how others use them for your interesting topics.
4. Announce news, contests, events, and features. People want you to celebrate and get involved. Ask them to be interested in any upcoming activities, and share with your friends your new developments.
5. Beware of patterns. Common business and niche subjects are a perfect way to join in the discussion and draw more fans and followers to your social networks.
6. Link with Klout and Kred your social networks. These two main platforms for evaluating social networking are important to join, and they have clear step-by-step guidance about how to get as many of your active networks about their radar as possible. This will help boost your influence, and especially your score with Klout.
7. Gain the reaction from your audience. Have you got one new product? And maybe a question to raise? Having your fans and followers ask questions will boost your engagement and help your communities grow.
8. Mention the influencers high. This is done on Twitter, with the @ symbol. You can use the + icon on Facebook, and Google+. You’ll also raise your social impact score by complimenting or referencing a high profile relation.
9. Nurture relationships in your niche with the ones high up. That ‘s vital as you build your social network. The more you engage, the better your chances of being listed, and sharing of your material.
10. Link off-line and via other online platforms. Are you on podcast? Maybe you want to host a chat or a Google Hangout? These are just two ways of bringing more people in touch and creating power. Don’t forget that conferences, radio interviews, and YouTube videos can all contribute to your overall online social presence.