The result of GCET 2021 will be declared in the third week of May 2021. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has provided applicants with the greatest opportunity to access Engineering and Medicine courses by taking the Goa Common Entrance Test ( GCET). Interested candidates can attend this common entrance test after completing the application form. This exam takes place once a year and many candidates can take this exam every year.
Courses are provided by GCET in engineering, architecture, pharmacy, homeopathy and other courses for applicants and aspirants who are interested in completing their courses, they must complete the GCET application form.
Many applicants are interested in being admitted and can know the complete GCET information through this article including the GCET result, the date of the result, the procedure to upload the result, etc.
GCET 2021 Result
- 1 GCET 2021 Result
- 2 GCET 2021 Result Date
- 3 GCET 2021 Counseling
- 4 Procedure to check GCET 2021 Result
- 5 GCET 2021 Result Important Instructions
- 6 GCET 2021 Merit List
These candidates have taken the GCET exam after completing the application form, they can check their result after the declaration, and the result will be declared the third week of May 2021 on the official GCET website.
Applicants can verify their results through the online mode. The result will be available on the DTE display panel. After the declaration of results, the list of merits will be prepared by the admissions committee.
Based on merit, the list consultation procedure will be carried out for the candidates and they will be selected; only they can obtain admission according to their eligibility.
GCET 2021 Result Date
The written exam will take place in the first week of May 2021 (Physics and Chemistry) and (Mathematics). The DTE announced the results in the third week of May 2021.
The answer key will also be available with the publication of the result. Advice will be given on different dates for the different courses offered.
GCET 2021 Counseling
GCET 2021 Counseling will begin in the fourth week of May 2021. And these applicants will be selected from the list of merits, only they will be able to attend the counseling procedure to be admitted to GCET.
The counseling procedure will take place at the Admission Center of the Directorate of Technical Education. Only shortlisted candidates can attend the counseling procedure for admission to GCET DTE.
All shortlisted applicants must bring the required documents to the counseling center for verification and all required documents must be original.
Procedure to check GCET 2021 Result
Applicants should check the procedure to verify the result, which is provided below, and in this step; candidates will be able to know their result
- Applicants should visit the official website of DTE GCET.
- Applicants should then click on the results link.
- Candidate results will be displayed in PDF format.
- There will be separate results according to subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics,, and biology, etc.
- Applicants should take the hard copy of the result and keep it in a safe place for future preference.
GCET 2021 Result Important Instructions
Here are the important instructions GCET has given below for the candidates and you can check these details of the result.
- The result of the GCET will be declared the 3rd week of May 2021, and candidates who have taken this exam will be able to check their results.
- Candidates can view their results individually through the official website by entering their GCET function number.
- Applicants can also view the PDF of the full result, which will be displayed in ascending order of registration number.
- The list of merits will be in line with the subject indicated by the applicants and using the registration number and name; candidates can check their results.
- Only based on the results of the candidates, the list of merits will be drawn up by the admissions committee.
- Through the list of merits, applicants will be called for the counseling procedure and the counseling session will take place in the 3rd week of June.
GCET 2021 Merit List
Applicants will be selected from the list of merits based on their results and these applicants will obtain the qualification score in the different courses, only they will be selected from the list of merits. The list of merits will be declared on the official website of DTE GCET.
Courses wise merit list
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Homeopathy, Ayurveda
- Allied Health Sciences and Nursing
- Engineering for all eligible applicants
- Pharmacy for all eligible applicants
- Architecture for all eligible applicants
For MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy), and BAMS (Ayurveda)
- Based on the NEET-UG 2021 scores, the list of merits for these courses will be established.
- Applicants must achieve the NEET 2021 exam qualifying score to be admitted to Goa State Universities.
For Degree courses in Architecture
- Applicants seeking admission to an architecture course must have appeared, they must take the National Architectural Aptitude Test Exam (NATA 2021).
- Applicants must consider the qualifications eligible for the National Aptitude Test Exam.
For Professional Degree Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences, and Nursing
The candidate must apply and obtain a valid score in the GCET 2021 to be admitted to the Goa State Universities.