Applicants seek admission to engineering programs at the affiliated State of Goa Institute of Engineering; they can complete the online application form.
From this article, applicants will get detailed information about GCET Engineering B.E admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria and admission procedure.
GCET Engineering B.E 2021 Notification – Result Declared
- 1 GCET Engineering B.E 2021 Notification – Result Declared
- 2 GCET Engineering B.E 2021 Quick Links
- 3 GCET Engineering B.E 2021 Highlights
- 4 GCET Engineering B.E Important Dates 2021
- 5 GCET Engineering B.E Application Form 2021
- 6 GCET Engineering B.E Eligibility Criteria
- 7 GCET Engineering B.E Exam Pattern
- 8 GCET Engineering B.E Syllabus
- 9 GCET Engineering B.E Preparation Tips
- 10 GCET Engineering B.E Admit Card 2021
- 11 GCET Engineering B.E Result 2021
- 12 GCET Engineering B.E BE Seat Reservation
- 13 GCET Engineering B.E Counseling 2021
GCET Engineering B.E 2021 Quick Links
|Notification (Released)||Click Here|
|Important Dates (Announced)||Click Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
GCET Engineering B.E 2021 Highlights
|Full-Form||Goa Common Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen paper-based)|
|Exam Date||29th and 30th June 2021|
|Exam Duration||2 hrs|
GCET Engineering B.E Important Dates 2021
Applicants aspiring to be admitted to the B.E Engineering course via the GCET exam should check the important dates mentioned below.
|Start of receiving forms application forms for GCET at Application Reception||21st June 2021|
|Last date for receiving forms for GCET at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards||30th June 2021|
|Dates of Common Entrance Test|
|Physics||29th July 2021|
|Chemistry||29th July 2021|
|Mathematics||30th July 2021|
|Declaration of result GCET||Declared|
|provisional Merit List||September 2021|
GCET Engineering B.E Application Form 2021
On the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, the application form for BE from GCET Engineering is now available, and applicants aspiring to be admitted to the BE Engineering course can complete the application form through the offline mode. by visiting the official website.
At the schedule provided, applicants can complete the application form and application form filling steps mentioned below.
- Applicants can download the application form by visiting the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa.
- In the application form, applicants must paste their passport size photo and attach the required documents.
- Applicants must fill in all the correct and complete information on the application form and must send them to the places notified according to the chosen Center, on the dates specified with the prescribed fees.
The application fee is 2000 / – and applicants can pay by a draft application drawn up in favor of the “Director of Technical Education” in Panaji, Goa at any planned bank.
GCET Engineering B.E Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check their eligibility criteria before completing the application form and the details of the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants must be graded on 10 + 2 or equivalent exams from a recognized board.
- They must have Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and one of the following additional subjects in Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science.
- Applicants must have achieved at least 45% of the total scores for the general group and 40% for SC / ST / PH applicants.
- They must belong to Indian citizenship.
GCET Engineering B.E Exam Pattern
The exam template is very useful for candidates; who requested this review. Through the exam template, candidates can learn the complete structure of the questionnaire. The details of the exam template are mentioned below.
|Mode of Exam||Offline | Pen & paper-based.|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Number of Questions||75 MCQ-type questions.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours for each (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for the correct answer.
There is no negative marking in the paper.
GCET Engineering B.E Syllabus
The syllabus for this exam will be taken from the level 10 + 2 exam and the subjects are physics, mathematics and chemistry. Applicants should have to prefer the program for better exam preparation.
GCET Engineering B.E Preparation Tips
The preparation tips mentioned below allow candidates to achieve exam scores.
- Prefer the questions of the previous year to solve them.
- Prefer the exam model and the program for a better preparation for the exams.
- Take short notes on topics for easy understanding.
GCET Engineering B.E Admit Card 2021
The GCET Engineering BE 2021 admission card will be issued on May 22, 2021, and these applicants have successfully submitted their application form with three identical photographs as shown, and other specified certificates (photocopies allowed) to the admissions committee, They can get their admission card in person after visiting the selected center.
GCET Engineering B.E Result 2021
The GCET Engineering BE 2021 merit list has been published. The GCET result will be reported on the Goa Technical Education Directorate official website and candidates who have taken the exam will be able to check their results via the online mode in June.
Based on the scores obtained on the GCET exam, candidates will be shortlisted on the merit list of their candidate courses.
GCET Engineering B.E BE Seat Reservation
There will be reserved for the candidates in BE Engineering courses through authority.
|Course||Duration in years||Seats||Institution|
|B.E (Information Technology)||4||60+3+9(3)||GEC, Farmagudi|
|B.E (Information Technology)||4||60+3||P.C.C.E, Verna|
|B.E (Information Technology)||4||60 +3||R.I.E.I.T., Shiroda|
|B.E. (Computer)||4||60+3+9(3)||GEC, Farmagudi|
|B.E. (Computer)||4||60 +3||P.C.C.E Verna|
|B.E. (Computer)||4||60+3||R.I.E.I.T, Shiroda|
|B.E. (Computer)||4||60+3||DBCE, Fatorda|
|B.E. (Computer)||4||60+3||AITD, Assagao|
|B.E. (Electronics & Telecom.)||4||60+3+9(3)||GEC, Farmagudi|
|B.E. (Electronics & Telecom.)||4||60 +3||P.C.C.E.., Verna|
|B.E. (Electronics & Telecom.)||4||60+3||R.I.E.I.T., Shiroda|
|B.E. (Electronics & Telecom.)||4||60+3||DBCE, Fatorda|
|B.E.(Electronics &Communi.)||4||60+3||AITD, Assagao|
|B.E. (Electrical & Electronics)||4||60+3+9(3)||GEC, Farmagudi|
|B.E. (Mechanical)||4||60+3+9(3)||GEC, Farmagudi|
GCET Engineering B.E Counseling 2021
The consultation of GCET Engineering BE 2021 will start in September 2021. The consultation procedure has been carried out through the Directorate of Technical Education of Goa, after the declaration of the result, and the candidates are shortlisted from the list of merits according to their qualifications. , they will be called for the counseling procedure.
As of July 29, 2021, the counseling procedure has been completed and the selected applicants must bring the required documents to the counseling center along with the documents required for verification. Applicants will be allocated a seat based on test results and seat availability.