The GCET 2021 counseling will be published in the fourth week of May 2021. The list of eligible will be published and the filling of online options has begun from 9 to 11 September 2021. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has established the common entrance of Goa Tester. (GCET) and offers various courses to candidates, and applicants who wish to enter the Goa Institute can complete the GCET application form to take the exam.
Every year, most candidates can take this exam. Courses are provided by GCET in the field of Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Homeopathy and Nursing, and other related courses for applicants. The various professional DTE colleges are located in Goa and applicants who are residents of Goa can apply for this exam.
Here, through this content, applicants will be able to get complete information about GCET, including advice, advice schedule, advice procedure, etc.
GCET 2021 Counselling Schedule
Candidates can check here all the related official schedule of the admission process.
|Prospectus upload||4th week of February 2021|
|Application Form releases||4th week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form at application center (without late fee)||4th week of March 2021|
|The last date to submit an application form at DTE (with a late fee of Rs. 1500/-)||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||4th week of March to 4th week of April 2021|
|GCET 2021 Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2021|
|Counseling process||4th week of May 2021|
GCET 2021 Counseling
GCET counseling will take place through the DTE and will begin in the fourth week of May 2021. It will take place offline and all shortlisted applicants must be present at the counseling center.
All applicants are required to bring the required documents to the counseling center. These candidates will achieve the highest rank in the GCET exam, only they will be shortlisted from the list of merits, and then they will be able to attend the counseling procedure.
GCET 2021 Counseling Procedure
After the declaration of the results, the procedure of advising the applicants will be carried out and these applicants will be preselected from the list of merits, they will go on to the counseling round.
- These students will be shortlisted from the list of merits based on a written exam and a live voice; they will be called in for the counseling process.
- The list of merits will be prepared separately for all categories.
- The list of merits of the shortlisted candidates will be published on the official website or the notice boards of the Administrative Committee.
- Depending on the time and place assigned for the consultation, applicants should come for advice.
- Applicants must indicate their preferences in the available seats.
- Applicants must bring the fees and documents required for the document verification process.
- After the seat assignment, students must report to their assigned college to complete the admissions process.
Documents to be Carried for GCET Counseling
Applicants must bring the required documents to the counseling center and this is necessary for all applicants.
The documents will be verified in the counseling procedure to allow the admission of the applicants and the required details are mentioned below.
- 02 recent passport size photographs.
- Mark sheet of Class XII or equivalent.
- Birth Certificate from the competent authority.
- Resident Certificate.
- Leaving/Transfer certificate from the school last attended, duly signed by the principal.
- Income Certificate.
- Non-Migrant Caste certificate (For SC/ST category).
- Non-Creamy and Non-Migrant Caste certificate (For OBC category).
- PH certificate.
- Children of Goa State/ Central Government Employees must submit the service certificate of their parents.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Certificate of Nativity.
GCET 2021 Seat Reservation
|Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||2%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Freedom Fighter (FF)||1%|
|Central & State Personnel||3%|
|ex-defense Service Personnel||1%|
|GN (Grandparent/Parent from Goa)||2%|
|NRI||Up to 5%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||On the supernumerary basis for AICTE courses|