Through this exam, applicants will be admitted to MBBS, BDS, BHMS (homeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Sciences (paramedical) and B.Sc. in nursing courses. Applicants will be admitted to the B.Pharm course at the various affiliated universities located in the State of Goa on the basis of scores obtained in the GCET exam.
From this article, applicants will know the detailed information about GCET B.Pharm course, important dates, application form and eligibility criteria.
GCET B.Pharm 2021 Notification – Result Declared
- 1 GCET B.Pharm 2021 Notification – Result Declared
- 2 GCET B.Pharm 2021 Quick Links
- 3 GCET B.Pharm 2021 Highlights
- 4 GCET B.Pharm Important Dates 2021
- 5 GCET B.Pharm Application Form 2021
- 6 GCET B.Pharm Syllabus
- 7 GCET B.Pharm Admit Card 2021
- 8 GCET B.Pharm Result 2021
- 9 GCET B.Pharm Counseling 2021
GCET B.Pharm 2021 Quick Links
|Notification (Released)||Click Here|
|Important Dates (Announced)||Click Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
GCET B.Pharm 2021 Highlights
|Full-Form||Goa Common Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Exam Date||29th and 30th July 2021|
|Exam Duration||2 hrs|
GCET B.Pharm Important Dates 2021
Candidates who wish to be admitted to the Allied Health Science course can apply for the GCET exam and should check the important dates mentioned below.
|Start of receiving forms application forms for GCET at Application Reception||21st June 2021|
|Last date for receiving forms for GCET at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards||23rd July 2021|
|Dates of Common Entrance Test|
|Physics||29th July 2021|
|Chemistry||29th July 2021|
|Mathematics||30th July 2021|
|Declaration of result GCET||July 2021|
|provisional Merit List||Released|
GCET B.Pharm Application Form 2021
The GCET B. Pharm 2021 application form was posted on June 21, 2021 on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, and applicants who wish to take this exam can complete the application form according to their criteria. of eligibility. The application form can be completed in offline mode and following this procedure; Applicants can complete the application form.
- Applicants should first go to the official website of the Goa Technical Education Directorate.
- The link of the GCET application form will be available which you will need to click and you will need to download the PDF of the application form.
- In the application form, applicants must fill in all the correct and complete details and also must select their locations according to their preferences.
- Late fees will be charged if the application form is submitted after the prescribed date. Applicants must submit the application form to the locations indicated according to the chosen center, on the dates specified with the prescribed fees.
The application fee is Rs.2000 / – and applicants can pay through a draft application drawn up in favor of the “Director of Technical Education” in Panaji, Goa at any scheduled bank.
GCET B.Pharm Eligibility Criteria
These candidates will complete the GCET application form; they should check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below.
- Applicants must be qualified in 10 + 2 or equivalent exams with physics, chemistry and English as compulsory subjects.
- In addition to the previous subject, applicants must have an additional subject in mathematics, biotechnology, biology and computer science.
- Applicants must be of Indian citizenship.
- There is no age limit.
GCET B.Pharm Exam Pattern
Candidates who applied for this exam; you should have to prefer the exam template for better exam preparation. The exam template is very useful for candidates, those who want to know the structure of the questionnaire.
|Mode of Exam||Offline | Pen & paper-based.|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Number of Questions||75 MCQ-type questions.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours for each (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for the correct answer.
There is no negative marking on the paper.
GCET B.Pharm Syllabus
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim prescribed the curriculum for 12th grade standard subjects (science) such as physics, chemistry and mathematics. Applicants should have to prefer this program for better exam preparation.
GCET B.Pharm Preparation Tips
Here are the preparation tips mentioned below for applicants; who requested this review.
- Applicants must solve the questionnaire from the previous year.
- They should prefer the exam templates and the syllabus to get the question structure.
- Prepare the schedule to manage your study time.
GCET B.Pharm Admit Card 2021
The GCET B. Pharm 2021 admission card will be launched in July 2021 and candidates who have submitted their application will be able to obtain their admission card in offline mode by going to the selected center. At the scheduled time, candidates must present themselves at the examination center with the required documents.
GCET B.Pharm Result 2021
The GCET result has been reported on the Goa Technical Education Directorate official website and candidates who have taken the exam can check their results online by visiting the official website.
On the basis of the scores obtained on the exam, applicants will be selected from the merit list of their selected programs. Applicants can refer to the list of merits of their preferred course, which will be available separately on the official website.
GCET B.Arch Seat Reservation
Through these reservation criteria, the seat will be reserved for the candidates in their aspiring programs.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||2%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Freedom Fighter (FF)||1%|
|Central & State Personnel||3%|
|Ex-Defence Service Personnel||1%|
|GN (Grandparent/Parent from Goa)||2%|
|NRI||Up to 5%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||On the supernumerary basis for AICTE courses|
GCET B.Pharm Counseling 2021
The GGCET B.Pharm 2021 counseling will start in September 2021. The counseling procedure will be organized by the Technical Education Directorate of Goa from July 2021 and the qualified and selected applicants will be called for the counseling procedure.
All candidates selected on the merit list must come to the counseling center with the required documents for verification. Places will be allocated to applicants based on their exam scores and document verification. Applicants must pay the admission fee after confirmation of seat allocation.