The GCET 2021 application form will be published in the fourth week of March 2021. The GCET is called the Goa Common Entrance Test and is a state-level entrance examination. This exam offers admission to architecture, engineering, medicine, and many other related professional courses.
The Goa Joint Entrance Test 2021 is conducted every year by the Goa Directorate of Technical Education. Through this exam, applicants will be offered admission to public institutions and universities in the state of Goa only.
In this article, applicants can get all the information about GCET 2021, including the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, examination dates, and application procedure.
GCET 2021 Application Form:
GCET 2021 Application Form will be released in March 2021. The link will be Provided Here.
GCET 2021 Exam Dates has been Announced now. The Examination will be held on4th May 2021 (Physics & Chemistry) And 5th May 2021 (Mathematics). Click Here to View Notice.
GCET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can get the GCET 2021 application form online from the official portal. Applicants must submit the application form before the deadline mentioned in the official document.
Check the details to complete the GCET application form in this section.
- The GCET 2021 application form can be completed offline or online.
- Applicants can access the application from the website and must complete it on their own.
- The GCET 2021 offline application form will be available the fourth week of March and will be sent from the fourth week of March 2021.
- Applicants must submit the offline application form before the first week of April 2021.
- Applicants must submit the application form with self-declared copies of the required documents/certificates at the specified locations.
- After completing it, applicants should paste the recent passport size photo on the application form.
- Please keep the printed copy of the completed application form after submitting it.
The application fees for GCET 2021 can be paid in both online and offline mode. All applicants must pay the application fees.
- The administration fee will be Rs 2000.
- Application fees must be submitted in offline mode.
- The drawing at sight must be made in favor of the “director of technical education”, payable in Panaji at any bank provided.
GCET 2021 Application Dates
In the table below, we provide the important dates of the GCET 2021 entrance exams (provisional). Exam dates such as opening the application form offline, the deadline for submitting an application form and access to the admission card, and the date of the exam. The exact dates will be updated after the publication of the official notification.
Applicants can get the GCET 2021 application dates.
|The opening of offline Application Form||4th week of March 2021|
|The last date to submit an Application Form and access admit card||1st week of April 2021|
|The last Date Submitted with a late fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||4th May 2021 (Physics & Chemistry)|
|5th May 2021 (Mathematics)|
GCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible applicants can sit the exam and be admitted via the GCET 2021 exam. All applicants must verify all eligibility criteria for the GCET 2021 entrance exam, whether you are eligible or not.
Applicants can check the eligibility criteria listed below for the course they wish to apply for.
- Nationality: the candidate must be an Indian citizen. Non-resident Indians and OCI / PIO cardholders can apply in the NRI category.
- Address: Applicants must have a Goa address.
- Engineering (BE): Take 10 + 2 / equivalent in English, Maths, and Physics with one of the additional Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology / Chemistry courses.
- Pharma – Applicants must pass 12th place in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 45% grades and 40% grades for SC / ST / OBC.
- Scorecard: Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMH / BHMS / Allies courses will be offered through NEET score. Admission to the architecture course will be made through the NATA score.
How to Apply for GCET 2021
Applicants are advised to read the information brochure carefully before starting the GCET 2021 registration. To register for the application, applicants must follow the steps given to complete the GCET 2021 application form.
Applicants are encouraged to follow the procedure below to complete the GCET 2021 application form.
- Navigate to the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click on “Download GCET 2021 application form” and print it in A4 format.
- Fill out the application in your own handwriting.
- All details must be completed with great care.
- Enter details such as name, gender, date of birth, address, grade, subject code, test center, etc.
- Fill in the details of the request.
- Paste the photograph in the prescribed format in the space indicated on the application form.
- After completing the application form, send it to the designated center with DD, 2 identical photographs, and the required self-attestation documents.
- Also, bring a copy of the application form.