On the official website of the university in online mode, the official authority will update important information and notifications related to the admission procedure for the reference of applicants. However, the admissions procedure will be arranged for applicants who have passed the SSC exam or any equivalent exam from a known board or university.
Applicants who have passed the SSC exam or any equivalent exam from a known board and wish to be admitted to the FYJC courses at one of the well-known junior universities located in the Pune region and the Pimpri Chinch wad corporation must attend the admission procedure performed by authority. Applicants can apply for admission to FYJC in any Arts, Sciences, Business and HSVC (MCVC) stream. However, in the new generation, the Maharashtra government has decided to introduce a new online admission system for FYJC applicants (class XI).
FYJC Pune 2021 Notification – Application Released
FYJC Pune 2021 Exam Dates
Important information regarding important events and dates is listed below for the candidate’s reference:
|Generate Online Login & Password||1st August 2021|
|Application Mock Demo||1st to 7th August 2021|
|Application Form||16th August 2021|
|Verification of Students Information from||August 2021|
|Zero Round||August 2021|
|Regular Admission Round||August 2021|
|Merit List||August 2021|
|1st Round Admission formalities||August to September 2021|
|Part I Filling, Edit & Verification||August to September 2021|
|Part II Option Form Filling||September 2021|
|Declaration of Allotment List of Regular Round II||To be announce|
|Admission Formalities for Allotted in the regular round II||To be announce|
|Beginning of Part-1 for new candidates for the next round.||To be announce|
FYJC Pune 2021 Application Form
Important information related to the application form is mentioned below for applicants’ reference:
- The FYJC Pune 2021 application form was published on August 16, 2021.
- In online mode, on the official website of the university, the application forms will be updated by the official authority.
- The official authority will be in charge of updating the application forms for applicants who wish to submit to the admission procedure.
- To obtain the application form, applicants should pick up the information booklet from the school office.
- The brochure received from the school will contain a unique application ID and password that the authority will provide to each brochure.
- With the unique app ID and password, it is necessary to log into the website and start filling out the application form by entering the necessary details using the educational qualification documents.
The details of the application form must be completed correctly and completely with all the necessary details as mentioned below:
- Applicants name
- Date of birth
- Full name of the mother
- Full name of the father
- School name
- Board of exam
- Year of exam
- Permanent address
- Other additional details
And once the form is completed, applicants must submit all the necessary documents for verification.
And then applicants need to complete Part II of the form where applicants will be required to select the college choice according to their preference and provide all the details of the SSC scores.
And then applicants need to submit the completed application form before the deadline
Important information about the application fee is mentioned below for applicants’ reference:
- Paying the application fee is an important part of the application process, but the application fee once paid will not be refunded as it is non-refundable.
- Candidates can deposit application fees online using debit card, credit card, or net banking feature.
- The official authority will not accept any other method of payment of the administrative fees.
- Applicants from the Mumbai division are advised to pay Rs 250 / – as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- While applicants belonging to divisions other than Mumbai have to pay Rs 150 / – as application fee for admission procedure.
FYJC Pune 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for applicants’ reference:
Qualified candidates in the SSC class are eligible to participate in the admissions procedure.
It is important that the applicants must have English as a mandatory
The candidate for the qualifying examination must obtain a minimum of 35% or more to pass the admission procedure.
FYJC Pune 2021 Merit List
To allow admission of eligible candidates, there is no separate entrance exam. Based on the scores obtained by the candidates for the SSC exam, the official authority will provide the admission to FYJC.
The admission procedure will be based exclusively on the list of merits that will be prepared by the official authority. The official authority will be responsible for preparing the list of merits and updating the list of merits on the official website of the university in online mode for the candidates’ reference.
The list of merits can be viewed on the official website of the university by entering a unique application number and password. The list of merits prepared by the authority will contain the names of the candidates nominated for admission. On the basis of the list of merits, applicants will be admitted to the university.