This exam is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Central University of Kashmir. Applicants who wish to be admitted to the CUKAT offer course can submit their application form and requirements documents / certificates etc.
In this article, applicants can read information about CUKAT 2021, including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
CUKAT 2021 Application– Started
CUKAT 2021 Application Form
CUKAT Doctorate 2021 The application form is now available. Applicants can view the details of the application form we mentioned below:
- Applicants will need to submit the completed application form before the deadline according to the key date.
- In the form, fill in and write the correct details of personal information, qualification details, email id, contact details, etc.
- Please provide the email ID and download the scanned document (less than 100KB) before completing the request form.
- Applicants will need to pay the amount of 1000/- and the reserved category is Rs. 400/- as an application fee.
- Administration fees can be paid online by credit card/debit card/network banking.
CUKAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the following details regarding the CUKAT 2021 eligibility criteria for admission:
- Nationality: Applicants for Indian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: To apply to A. Comparative Religion, candidates wishing to apply must have a Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) or an equivalent exam from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% of the marks or its equivalent grading scale of the respective university and for the reserved category it is 45% points.
- For the integrated BA-LLB, candidates must pass the tenth and twelfth class (any current) or their equivalent exam obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or the equivalent in the grading scale of the respective councils and for the reserved category. 45% of the grades.
- Age criteria: no age criteria are mentioned to apply.
CUKAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check the following important dates of CUKAT 2021 in the below table:
|Start of Online Application Forms||Started|
|End of the Application form submission||30th August 2201|
How to Apply
We have mentioned here the complete procedure to request the CUKAT 2021 application form:
- Candidates wishing to apply will need to register for the CUKAT 2021 entrance exam.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria required by the Central University of Kashmir to apply for admission to the courses offered.
- Keep the username and password in a safe place for other communication related to the CUKAT 2021 entrance exam.
- Applicants can complete the CUKAT 2021 application form on the official website online, the applicant is informed that there is no offline application form available to register.
- On the application form, please write the correct details such as applicant’s full name, parent’s name, gender, academic details, address details, date of birth, and a valid email id , etc.
- After submitting the details, applicants will need to choose the desired courses as well as the preferences for the test city.