Applicants can earn admissions to UG or Integrated, PG, and Research programs. It is organized to offer admission to various courses offered by participating universities.
In this article, we have mentioned the details of the CUCET 2021 exam template.
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The Central University Common Entrance Test Exam Template is the most important for candidates to understand the question paper template, which will allow them to take the exam. Candidates can consult the CUCET exam template through online mode for better preparation.
All participants should be familiar with the CUCET exam template to get an idea of the structure of the questionnaire and it will be very helpful for candidates to take the exam.
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern Details
The CUCET 2021 exam template will be composed of the following:
- Exam date: The written exam will take place in the last week of April 2021.
- Exam Mode: The exam will take place in offline mode.
- Question Type: Questions will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Language: Questions will be asked in English.
- Exam duration: each article will last only 2 hours.
- Scoring system: each correct answer will be assigned a score of 1.
- Negative note: For each incorrect answer 0.25 points will be deducted.
For Integrated M.Tech, B.Tech, Integrated M.Sc, BBA, BA, etc (UGQP01):
- Parts: The exam will consist of two parts, Part A and Part B. Each section will consist of 25 questions or more. A candidate must answer a set of “X” sections (75 questions).
- Part A: Will include 25 MCQ questions including English, numerical skills/data interpretation, analytical skills, reasoning, general ability, general knowledge.
- Part B: the candidate must answer sections I (Physics) and II (Chemistry). Of Section III and Section IV, only one section, Mathematics (Section III) or Biology (Section IV) needs to be tested and answered. If a candidate complies with the mathematics and biology sections, the best of the three sections, that is, sections I, II, III, or IV, will be evaluated and taken into account for the preparation of the results.
For Integrated Master, MA, B.VOC, BPA, Diploma (UGQP02):
- Role: There will only be one test for this session.
- Number of questions: the consulted document will include
- 100 MCQ in the following discipline. ie English, numerical skills/data interpretation, analytical skills, reasoning, general ability, general knowledge.
For B.VOC (Interior design) (UGQP03):
- Parts: the aptitude test consists of a questionnaire of a maximum of 100 points made up of two parts:
- Part A: 25 points; Duration of 30 minutes
- This document will contain objective questions according to the following table:
|Type||Number of Questions|
|Basic Mathematics (Geometry, Mensuration, percentage calculations, etc.)||10|
|Spatial Intelligence (paper folding, shapes, etc.)||10|
|General awareness (about interiors as seen in homes and surroundings)||5|
- Part B: 75 Marks; 1 hour and 30 minutes duration.
- This contains questions to test basic drawing skills, sense of aesthetics, lateral thinking, and the ability to articulate ideas.
Other Instructions Exam Pattern
- Candidates must test three sections with a combination of PCM / PCB. Applicants must ensure that they have appeared in the respective subjects in 10 + 2 or an equivalent qualifying exam.
- For admission to integrated courses / B.Voc. / MBA / MCA / LLB or any other general course, a single document will be written that will include 100 multiple-choice questions. It will include English, reasoning, data interpretation / numerical skills, general knowledge, and analytical skills.
- Candidates must choose a correct answer and mark it on the OMR sheet. If a candidate marks multiple entries on the OMR sheet for the same question, it will be considered an incorrect answer and will receive a negative rating.