The corrected CUCET 2021 will be published in the fourth week of May 2021. The common exam for access to central universities (CUCET) is a national level exam.
This exam will be jointly regulated by 10 central universities. The exam is organized to obtain admission to undergraduate (UG), graduate (PG), and other courses.
These courses are offered by the central universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, South Bihar, and Tamil Nadu. Thanks to this article, candidates can obtain complete information in the CUCET 2021 answer key.
CUCET 2021 Answer key
The CUCET 2021 answer key will be published in the 4th week of May 2021. Universities publish the provisional and final answer code for applicants. Candidates can download their provisional answer key only through online mode.
If applicants have any objection to this, they can submit their applications online. A few days after the presentation of the complaint, the authority will issue the final correction code.
Candidates will be able to find out their estimated score in the entrance exam using the CUCET 2021 answer key. It helps candidates to access their chances of being admitted. The authority will publish the results only through the online mode.
No other means of verifying the result will be considered. Cutting will start in online mode. These are the lowest grades applicants must obtain to be admitted to the various courses offered by central universities. The CUCET 2021 assessment is carried out by each participating university separately through online mode.
Each university will conduct its own consultations. All colleges have their own eligibility criteria for offering admissions.
CUCET 2021 Answer Key Date
Candidates can check the official dates of the answer key:
|Application Form release||2nd week of March 2021|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to accept fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit card publish||2nd week of May 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Exam||3rd week of May 2021|
|Answer Key release||4th week of May 2021|
|An objection in the answer key||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
How to Download the Answer key
These candidates took the exam; You can consult the answer key on the official website of the central universities. Here the following procedure gave the candidates to verify the answer key.
- Applicants should go to the page called cut. co. in
- They need to enter the details required to log in, i.e App ID and password
- Click the Submit button to log in.
- The CUCET response will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Candidates must download the answer key and can match their answers with the answers from the universities.
- Candidates are invited to remove the printed answer key form for future reference.
How to Make Objection
Candidates can challenge the CUCET 2021 response code if they find an error in a question. Applicants can submit their complaints after downloading the correction key. This can only be done in online mode.
The authority will not accept hard copies. Complaints received from applicants will be evaluated by the panel of experts. The decision of the expert (experts) will be considered final.
In the objection sheet, candidates have to fill in the following details such as:
- Date & Time of Exam
- Test Paper Code
- Series A, B, C, D (If any)
- Question Number
- The correct answer according to students
- Reason for a selected correct answer
- Scanned copies of the relevant portion of three references (Text Book/Journal/Any Other).
Step by Step Procedure for Objection:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on that link.
- A new web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Then, fill your “Application ID” & “Date of Birth”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Now, you can submit your grievances (if any).
- Take a print out copy of the submitted grievances for future use.
CUCET 2021 Result
The results of CUCET 2021 will be announced in the 3rd week of June 2021. They will be available online. There is no offline mode to check the CUCET 2021 result. Depending on the qualifications obtained by the exam candidate, the list of merits will be established.
The candidates will be summoned to the council based on the list of merits. Applicants will verify by entering their application ID, date of birth, or password.